Chapter 60- Talk

Jungkook stopped his mumbling, shooting his gaze forward and pinning Soobin with his piercing yet intimidating eyes.

"As you know my husband is younger than me by fifteen years.Our marriage was out of convenience for both of us. And we aren't real husbands like we see to be.Everything is only in name".

"Oh?".Soobin gulped hearing such private thing of his boss's life.

"Taehyung was only eighteen when we were married. I had treated him like my own brother with so much care and love, and I thought he had treated me as same too.We got along so well disregarding our age back then, But-". Jungkook paused hesitating a little bit and Soobin waited him to take his own time.

Jungkook shared a small fraction of his life to Soobin.He talked about younger and their past.His gaze was following back to taehyung's photo for time to time.He felt relaxed and calm when he talked his mind out.Soobin was right.He felt he could breath again after weighing down those thought.It was nearly a confessions of his mistakes and concerns of their future.

"-And now I think I'm in love with him. It's ridiculous, isn't it?". Jungkook chuckle feeling a bit relaxed than before.

Soobin smiles agreeing to Jungkook."Yeah. It is ridiculous!".

Jungkook sigh , looking back at the photo again. "I don't know anything anymore. I couldn't uphold my own decision and did fall in love despite the vows of not with him".His lips tugged upwards to a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Tae was always saying 'I'm stupid'. Now I can see it is true".

Soobin fidgeted his fingers,not knowing how to comfort hyung."Hyung, are you sure taehyung have a boyfriend?".

"Why?". Jungkook quirk his brow , running his fingers through his ring."Wheather tae has boyfriend or not is irrelevant, since I'm not going to confess to him ever in this life.I'm sure my feeling will fade away eventually. I'm not suitable for him.He is well know idol and I'm-..I'm just me. I'm too old even to hope him to be mine". Jungkook says pressing each words, possibly trying to make himself believe as Soobin noted.

"Is it really because he is a celebrity now?".Soobin pout sadly.He thought about series of idols in his mind but to his dismay, no one has the name of taehyung.He mentally groaned tiredly.He didn't knew he would be this attached towards their love life.

He can't believe hyung isn't fighting for his love!!!!!

Jungkook had spoken to him for so long about his marriage yet Soobin could only see the hesitation and fear in those words.The hesitation of giving a chance to taehyung.The fear of ruining the life of someone who is so precious to hyung.

Soobin had heard about marriage of people of having age gaps,but it was his first time witnessing such marriage and having a fifteen year of difference out of it.

Fifteen years!!! Well,it was a big difference.And he can't accuse Jungkook for hesitating to give a chance to their love because of it.Hyung is the mature one,so hyung should be worried for his partner.Soobin came out of his trace when Jungkook spoke again.

"No, Not just because he is famous.But because taehyung is important to me. I can't risk our relationship just because of my feelings.Also he is in love with someone else and I don't want to be a nuisance in between them". Jungkook clear his raspy voice as he continued.

" Shouldn't it cruel of me to budge in his life once again when he finally found someone perfect for him?".Soobin looks down at his lap giving a simple nod.He couldn't deny that fact.Jungkook owe that to taehyung after what he had done.After rejecting others love without a care.Taehyung deserve to be happy.

Soobin wanted to ask , 'what about hyung'.He felt sad.His mind was pre-occupied with so many things that he didn't become happy eventhough Jungkook offered a drive to his apartment.

He doesn't know why his eyes have brimmed with tears when he entered his home.He doesn't know why he should be sad.

It wasn't even his love.So why would he be sad when they weren't together???

When Jungkook had opened the door of their home ,it already become past midnight.He thought tae wouldn't be coming home tonight considering he went on a date but was so surprised to see younger sleeping on the couch.

Jungkook gently closed the door behind , trying not to make noise even with his foot steps,not wanting to disturb taehyung's peace sleep.He smile seeing the slow rising and falling of tae's chest in relaxed manner.

He gently pick up tae in his hands and climb up the stairs to tae's room.He carefully settled tae back on the mattress and sat on bed near to him staring at younger.

The black hair that slightly fallen over tae's forehead was covering his eyes, magnifying his attractiveness.Those sharp jaws and those soft skin that glistens like a light was captivating.

Jungkook couldn't help but to admit the infamous V,that melted thousands of hearts all around the world,was indeed very good looking in person.

Jungkook reached out to brush the locks of hair that fallen on tae's eyes.Taehyung leaned into Jungkook's  touch like he is aware of Jungkook's presence.

Jungkook smile showing his bunny smile as he stared at taehyung for long.He leaned forward , pressing his lips on younger's forehead placing a light kiss on there, where he had kissed sealing their marriage in past.

The kiss was a promise of acceptance and agreeing to take care till death.He closed his eyes , lingering his lips feeling the cold skin of tae for a little longer before pulls back.He sighed staring at tae for lastly before walks out of the room.......