Chapter 56- Flowers

Hi guys,

Today is sep 1. So first of all ,

Happy birthday Jungkook oppa🎂🎆✨🥳🥳

And a special update for all my lovely readers. Enjoy and have a nice day❤️

                   **_____________**

Jungkook was the first one to wake up the next morning.He blinks his eyes against the bright light and stretches his muscle from sleepiness.He heaved a sigh of relief when he felt more relaxed and healthier than before.

He turns to younger who was practically lies above him ,with their legs entangled.Taehyung's head was on Jungkook's chest,while Jungkook's one arm securely warped around younger's waist pulling tae more into him.

Jungkook carefully let his hand fall down from that slender waist and tries to move away slowly,but that only ends up in tae snuggle more into him.

Now taehyung's weight is fully pressing him down stopping his movements.Younger was in deep slumber with his light pink lips that slightly open,exhaling warm breath in between his cute snores.

Jungkook sighs allowing himself to fall back into the mattress after several hopeless tries.

The heat was raising from his body making him concern of taehyung's health.He wondered how carefree tae can be.Tae didn't mind to sleep beside Jungkook even after a series of warning from him.

Jungkook glance back at tae who is sleeping peacefully ,his chest raising and falling slowly.The morning light lit tae’s hair like a golden halo around his head, and the uncharacteristically open expression made Jungkook smile.

He find himself amused of the things that didn't changed over the time.Afterall younger's sleeping habits were intact over those years.Tae was a hugging person even now and then.

Taehyung's phone buzzed making Jungkook to look away from tae to bedside table.He noticed tae stirr in his sleep , cursing something inaudible under his breath and slowly searching his phone ,not intending to budge away from Jungkook.

Tae lazily put his phone back on his ear and answered in his horase morning voice."What?".

Jungkook couldn't make out their smashed conversation but he is pretty sure he had heard a loud shout from other end.Soon tae had ended the call and looked upto Jungkook with a cheeky boxy smile."Good morning hyung".

"Morning". Jungkook smile back and quirk his brow."Is that was your manager?".

"Yeah".Tae rolls his eyes before smiles softly."Minjae is more of a friend than my manager.He had helped me so much all these years.I think he deserves an Oscar considering he endured me this long!".Jungkook chuckle hearing younger as tae slips out of the bed.

"I will introduce you two the next time".Tae says taking thermometer in his hand and instructing Jungkook to open his mouth."He must be thrilled of knowing who you are!".

Jungkook narrow his brow but couldn't ask anything because of the thermometer in his mouth.

"Thank God! your fever had went down from before".Tae beams looking at the display of thermometer in his hand.Jungkook smile mirroring the smile of younger as he slowly sat up.

The day had went smoothly without much trouble from dwan to evening then.Tae didn't gone to park entertainment that day, resulting  postponement of a music recording and an interview.Minjae was almost fainted out of worry and headaches because of tae.

On other hand Jungkook's health was improved pretty good.Tae made him bed rest the whole day ignoring his mild protests.And at the end of evening he was healthier than before.

Jungkook was reading a book, sitting on a chair near to the open window of his room when tae entered the room with a bouquets of peonies in his hand.Jungkook smiles looking at tae who carefully putting each flowers into a vase and placing it near to his bedside table.

"It’s beautiful, isn’t it?". Tae asks in a low voice.

Jungkook turned to glance at him.Tae was staring at the flowers , showing his boxy smile.He looked beautiful in that moment, and Jungkook had to watch for a beat before he was able to look away.

“Yeah,”.Jungkook clear his throat, tearing his gaze away from tae and setting it back on the book. “It is.”

Jungkook feels taehyung's eyes on him as he leaned back to the window. "I had drawn a warm bath for you,hyung.Get fresh up".

Jungkook hums, closing the book and enter the bathroom.He closed his eyes and soaked himself in the hot water for a long time till tae had to knock on the door twice.

"Yes,I'll be right there".He answered and stood up to dry himself.He warped himself in a towel around his waist and made his way to bedroom.When he arrived at the room,he noticed that tae had changed the linens on his bed and had a laid down a pair of fresh pajama and a underwear.

Jungkook felt embarassed really,that taehyung who is so much younger than him,was treating him like a schoolboy.Its all felt rather intimate than before. Tae had took care of him from head to toe ,not allowing him to do anything on his own.And Jungkook was grateful to have someone like tae to be beside him.

Having a husband felt good infact!.They had always been a marriage of convenience, but right now, it seemed to be much more,Something special??

Tae had entered the room with medicine in hand suddenly and saw Jungkook staring back at him half nakedly.Taehyung's eyes drawn to the strong muscle of his tattooed forearm and biceps,his broad shoulders and firm chest hardening and then eyes drift too below his lower stomach or in between his legs before impossibly slowly wrenching his gaze back to look at Jungkook in the eyes.

"You should get dressed.It's very cold outside".Tae walk towards the table, pour a glass of water from the bottle over there.

Tae turned back again to Jungkook and watched him as he get dressed.He saw the vein in jungkook's neck pulsating,like he is very aware of taehyung's eyes on him.Otherwise the man barely flinched.

"Here is your medicine.This one should be taken before having dinner".Tae extended the glass and pills to Jungkook's hand after Jungkook well clothed.

They ate dinner and settled back to the bed for another night.Tae hadn't asked permission nor Jungkook did protest when tae had lie down on the other side of Jungkook's bed that night.

After a stretched silence of night ,when Jungkook was nearly thought of tae is asleep,then he heard a throat clearing from beside.He glance at tae who was lying his back facing him.

"Who is Soobin?".It was a small mumbling ,but one Jungkook could pick up."That flowers are from him".

Jungkook jerked his chin up to look at the bunch of peonies that placed beautifully in the vase.A small smile formed on his lips as he realised the meaning of healthy recovery behind in it.

"Soobin is my PA". Jungkook point out tapping his fingers over one another. "You might haven't seen him since he is new recruit.But he is quite good at work".

Tae hums hearing Jungkook."Oh...that reminds me that he is your fan".

Tae look Jungkook over his shoulder."My fan?".

"Yes,he had asked if he could see you by chance". Jungkook chuckle, turning to tae's side as he supported his head with a hand."He didn't know we are married though.He just wants to meet you if ever I could go to the park entertainment for business".

"I'm glad to hear I have many fans".Tae smile as he turn to face Jungkook."So you two are close enough to send flowers?".

"He must be worried for his boss.That's might be?".Jungkook shrugs with a wave of hands."My employees are quite dedicated you know?". Jungkook says playfully making tae roll his eyes.

"I bet they are!".Tae says rolling back again, facing opposite to Jungkook.

"Good Night ,taehyungie". Jungkook chuckle falling back to the mattress hearing a huff from tae.

Jungkook fell asleep hearing the relaxed breath of younger.He was happy and contented......