Chapter 48 -Home

Jungkook leans back to the couch and breath out a long sigh, looking at the familiar ceiling of his house.His lips pressed into a tight line, whitening around the edges at the thought of the series of events happened earlier in the evening.

He couldn't yet believe taehyung is here in their house with him, moreover is in korea.He didn't ever imagined even in his wildest dreams, to see younger after all these years.He believed everything is perfect as it is.

Taehyung is good as V and Jungkook is okay dealing with his never ending works.They were fine with their life, right?

But what Jungkook can't explain is that the feeling of fullness in his heart.One look at those eyes of younger and he felt strangely relieved.He felt.......

Jungkook rubbed his forehead, closing his eyes tiredly.He hardly remember convincing Namjoon that he will explain everything later and sending them off .Namjoon didn't even greeted tae, nor did he glanced at tae's side after seeing taehyung that close with someone else.

Jungkook knew how overprotective Namjoon of him yet he hoped Namjoon to be little bit nice to taehyung.He knows how sensitive tae can be when it comes to family.

But it was expected after what taehyung pulled infront of their family.Jin didn't intrigued him but gave a knowing look and Jungkook well knew it isn't going to end nice.

Dealing with all these, Jungkook could only get to greet taehyung's partner simply.Tae introduced him as his friend but Jungkook knew better.

Jungkook sighed looking up at the stairs before nodding his head.They hadn't spoke anything much in the party nor after coming home.He slowly climbed the stairs and knocked on the door of taehyung's room.

The door open instantly in a speed that startles Jungkook.Taehyung stood leaning to the door frame, with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his jeans, pulling the waistband lower than it really should go.

"Hey," Jungkook says forcing a smile.The silence dragged in between them as their eyes locked.Taehyung's gaze was intense and hard as he stared deep into Jungkook's soul.

"Can we talk?". Jungkook asks, when tae doesn't reply.

Tae shrugged stepping aside and walking into the room before he looks back."Come in".

Jungkook hesitate for a minute but nevertheless enter the room following the younger.Tae slowly turn to him and clear his throat softly."So what do we have to talk about, hyung?".

Jungkook smiles."Just talk.I don't know yet what all we need to say because we haven't tried".He says sitting on one of the chair,not taking his eyes off from tae.He saw taehyung's lips slightly curl upwards, nodding his head as agree.

"Ah..how have you been?". Jungkook asks curiously.He tilt his head and smiles softly at tae, waiting for the reply yet the silence dragged along.Taehyung's eyes darken upon his question and he turned away from Jungkook.

"Fine".Tae answer curtly, follows by a short chuckle.

Jungkook nods his head yet he felt annoyed by those heartless replay of tae.Jungkook could sense tae is hiding something in those words.He smile noticing the changes in boy infront of him.The boy that once looked so thin and slender is now grown up beautifully.

Now Tae is as same height as of Jungkook.He is fit yet manly, looking more handsome than before.The fat chubby cheeks of young tae were replaced with sharp yet smooth jaws instead.The cute and innocent gazes become quite intimidating.....

The little one that Jungkook once knew, is a man now!.

Jungkook shook his head, smiling widely."You're grown up!".He mumbled locking his eyes with tae .