chapter 15-school

Taehyung was sitting in the class listening to Ms.Choi's lecture.The class was pretty boring ,thus almost everyone were not paying any attention to what Ms.choi is teaching.It was the second last period of that day.So everyone just want the class to end fast.

Taehyung was taking notes when a crushed paper ball fallen into his desk.He quickly took it in his hand and checked wheather Ms.choi noticed or not.He didn't need any detention today.

Luckily Ms.choi was writing something on the board that she didn't saw anything.Taehyung visible relaxed and looked over his shoulder to the stupid who was continuously making trouble for him.

He glared at the his bestfriend,Bogum and mouthed 'stop it' to the other while giving a dreadful glare.Bogum only gave a charming smile inreturn to taehyung's threat.For him tae was so cute when he glaring.

Taehyung looked at the crumbled paper to see 'Tell me where are you going today?And with WHO?' in bogum's messy handwriting.He sighed tiredly.

It was almost two weeks after he last visited Jungkook hyung's family and got their blessings in marriage.As usual hyung visited him at nights and they talked , literally taehyung talked about his school life.

After the family visit, Jungkook didn't called him 'Baby' again nor showed any affections like holding hands and all.They returned to just like before.It somewhat hurted taehyung, but nevertheless he was satisfied with the present.

Also Jungkook hyung coincidentally got to know about the pending rent of his apartment and become mad at him for not telling about that.Jungkook paid the full rent and told him to pay to hyung eventually if it bothering him.

Yesterday Jungkook hyung told him that their marriage date was set to the end of the month and hyung will pick him after the school for selecting the wedding cloths.

Taehyung become so happy and excited that he spilled some news to Bogum during lunch.He didn't told any details but only said he have to go with his hyung after school.And now bogum is bugging him constantly.

Taehyung hold his head with a sigh and looked at the another paper ball that fallen beside the first one.He couldn't hide anything from his bestfriend afterall.Taehyung smiled looking at the paper balls.

____________________________________________________________________________

"W-what? D-date??". Bogum stood frozen hearing taehyung's words.They were walking towards the school gate after the class hour.He looked at the blushing face of tae with pained eyes.Bogum hold the wrist of his giggling friend , stopping the other while sharply looking at tae.

"What date?What are you saying?". Bogum asked in a pained voice , frowning his brows.His heart was hurting to hear his tae was dating someone else.He thought he had a chance to make tae fall for him but.....

"Y-Yes.I-I like someone now".Tae said being red as tomato with a shy smile.

"I-I really wanted to tell you that in a right moment.But i ruined it.I'm so stupid to spill the news accidentally ".Tae said with a pout.

Bogum looked at the eyes of his love desperately."Tae why do you date someon-"

"Taehyung".Tae and Bogum turned their head towards the new voice.Jungkook was standing there with his hands in pocket.

"Oh hyung, you are here...". Taehyung smiled widely and went towards his Jungkook releasing bogam's hold from his hand.

Jungkook glanced at his watch and then to taehyung. "I'm sorry for being late.Did you wait too long?".

"No hyung.... School was just ended and I was talking to bogum". Taehyung smiled while pointing to his friend.

"Hyung, this is my bestfriend Bogum and Bogum, this is my Jungkook hyung".Tae introduced both of them very enthusiastically.