Chapter 78-You're Mine

Another week had passed before Jungkook knew.It was like a repeating time loop after tae had gone from his life.Days become night and night followed another day. Yet it didn't brought much changes in his life.Only the endless loneliness.

He poured another glass of foul tasting liquid and gulped down, reliving his tensed nerves.Afterall he just want to forget.....

The banging sound on his door continued making him sigh again. Namjoon and jin had came to visit him the other day and they had to go back vainly.Now Jimin was insisting to see him.They were giving him headaches these days !

Jungkook gripped on his hair harshly before walking to the door and yanked open it."What's your deal Jimin? Can't you leave me alone?".

Jimin's eyes dart from head to toe of Jungkook before sighing."Hyung I-".

"What is it? If it is about the business then contact my assistants. I will look into it later". Jungkook says in one breath and was going to close the door when Jimin held it with force.Jungkook raised his brow at Jimin."Is there anything more to add?".

"Hyung-".Jimin looks down on his feet."I'm really sorry.I said something unforgivable the other day.I don't know what gotten to me that day! Even I can't forgive myself, yet here I'm ,...I'm sorry hyung.Please ".

Jungkook sighed as he stare at Jimin who kept his head down."Jimin-ah ,I wasn't even upset with you from the very first".He says patting Jimin's shoulder making Jimin to look up in his eyes. "I know mistakes can happen. And that one mistake doesn't define who you are for me.You're still my brother".

"But hyung I-".Jimin's eyes watery, holding Jungkook's hand in his."I'm sorry".

"I forgive you jimin-ah. I know you didn't mean those words".Jungkook smiles and engulfed Jimin in a tight hug."Don't worry now and Just go home. It's late your kids might be waiting".He says pulling away.

Jungkook was sobered up after he had to walk Jimin back to his car.He rubbed his forehead and looked up to the big wedding frame that were hanging on the wall.The smiling face of younger was so beautiful. And he really needed another drink!!!!!.........

He opened the tap of a soju bottle when his phone dinged.He sighed and place the bottle down as his eyes caught on taehyung's picture.

It was a message from jimin with taehyung's picture tagged underneath. Jungkook's heart beaten crazily as he stared at that beautiful face of younger in party wear, yet he turn the phone down and pour another drink ignoring the need of going there .........

Afterall it was too late............He was too late to regret anything.....

____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was sitting on the table trying to enjoy the music playing in the party.It was the last day he is in Korea that he couldn't turn down when Jimin compelled him to attend one.

The party was filled with celebrities, medias and more of taehyung's friends.He smiled when Kai walks and sit beside him as usual.

"Where is hobi? Didn't he came?".Tae asks when he noticed the absence of Hoseok who usually tagged along with Kai.

"No. He got a date tonight".

Tae hums with a smile."That's good!".

Kai glance to side and sigh."Are you sure you're alright?".

Taehyung smiles but didn't said anything as he stared at the dance floor where couples are dancing.It was a romantic sight and it reminded him of his wedding night.It was a late evening when he invited Jungkook for a dance.They both laughed,talked and enjoyed that dance in each other's arms.Those memories made a small smile on his lips, yet it fade away as fast as it came...........