Chapter 77- Cloud

The days had passed slowly. The winter had gone yet Jungkook felt cold.The rooms, walls, bed... everything felt cold.The home was suffocating yet he couldn't step out from his cocoon.

He hadn't heard from taehyung after younger had walked out from there the other day.No phone calls, messages......Nothing literally!

Tae wasn't in any news ,nor in any programs, not even giving any interview.It was like tae had disappeared out of nowhere. The rumours about them had heated down slowly and no one cared after a while.

It was become an another reason for him to drink till night.He realised he was a fool to believe in others words.Those silly words which only have lifetime of a week!.Tae was right. society,fans, friends, they has nothing to do with him, with his life.

Yet it was too late to have that realisation! Now he doesn't have his love,his happiness,his smile.

Everything was gone and,

It was so cold........................

____________________________________________________________________________

Tae took a sip of his coffee and looked up to smile at Kai who was sitting opposite to him."So?".

"So?".Kai played innocent as he repeated taehyung's question.

"When did it started?".

"When did what started?".

Tae rolled his eyes but his lips twitched up slightly."When did you start have feelings for me? I didn't had a fu*king clue!".

"Ah-".Kai sighs while running his hands through his hair."Should we have to talk about it?".

"Shouldn't we?".

"Yes, We should!". Kai nod his head with a smile."So where should I start? Should I have to tell you about my first wet dream about you?".

"Kai-".Tae glare at him making Kai chuckle.

"Easy tiger, I'm just joking!".Kai smile lightly before he looked away.There was another silence until kai managed to speak again. "I thought it was just a curiousity but before I knew it become something else.But Sorry if I had surprised you the other day".

Tae couldn't see kai's face because the other was staring into the empty space with his face turn opposite.Tae could only mirror a sad smile at the sight ."Sorry ,I didn't knew-".

"Hey, Tell me honestly,how was my kiss? You had felt something right?".Kai wriggled his brow, being all nonchalant suddenly."I got told I'm good at kissing".

"Yes, I felt nausea".Tae rolled his eyes with a chuckle and shook his head.His smile fading slowly as he looked up in Kai's eyes, those eyes were staring at him with something more, something he could never return back."I'm sorry".

Kai nod, slowly sipping through his coffee."Don't be sorry. Let's meet again in another life baby".

Tae smiled,throwing his head back at those words."Yes let's meet in another life buddy".He couldn't help but agree.Afterall it was a tempting option......
____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung came to his hotel room around evening.It was the one which company had offered him and he didn't knew it could be of any use at that time.

The room was spacious and had everything he wanted,yet....

it was cold.

It was always been cold,Within this walls he always been alone.He didn't have anyone to wait for him, anyone to laugh along with him, anyone who could hug him sleep.He didn't have the man he loved.....And it was so cold.

The phone ringed twice making him come out of his train of thoughts.He cleared his throat before answering it."Tae ,I had booked the flight.It's next monday".

"Thanks". Taehyung said curtly.

"Hey, Do you have to go?".Minjae asks hesitantly."Wasn't you always wanted to be back in here?You said there is someone waiting for you?".

It was complete silence after what he said that minjae almost thought tae had hung up.

"I was wrong. I don't have anyone to wait for me.I'm just an orphan".He ends the call without another word.

He layed down on his bed and closed his eyes.The hot tears slowly started to flow down his face.He turn around on his stomach and bite his lips when a hiccup escaped his mouth.That was right,he was an orphan without anyone. The one who he believed as his family didn't wanted him anymore..............