chapter 5-a new job

Taehyung woke up quite late the next morning.He went to sleep really late and was very tired.So he missed out his first two alarms and was super late for his school.

Even though he is an orphan , he did attended school and lived his life pretty good by taking part-time jobs here and there.

The job at club paid him good.He become waiter at club easily.The owner said he got the look and captivating figure.Taehyung needed a job urgently , so he didn't gave much thought into that and joined there.

Subtle touching and inappropriate looks were always common in that club.Taehyung also tried to be blind to such things for his urgency of money.

But yesterday that man tried to rape him.It was terrifying.Even now he can't imagine how he felt that time.The thought itself made his eyes watery.That man tried to touch him without his permission.That dark room where he trapped and that monster's lustful gase,the way that man cornered him.... everything made taehyung into panick attack.

Taehyung gasped for air sitting in his bed.The tears in his eyes made his vision blur.He felt like he was trapped in same dark room as yesterday and saw the man's face .He couldn't breathe properly.He clutched is chest for air ,but he couldn't.It was like he can't do anything.

That thought of that man's sinful touches made his skin burn.It felt like someone was looking at his every move .He felt suffocated,like struggling in that monster's grip and was screming for help.He wanted to escape.Escape from the darkness.He hated it.

Taehyung didn't wanted to be like this.He wanted to live.He couldn't control anything that happening to him now.He was troubling to get a grip on himself.

Slowly... Jungkook's face come into his mind.The warm stare of Jungkook hyung that directed to him and the safe hold of hyung....he felt safe there.His breathing slowed down and become steadied.The tremblings slowly faded and the dissyness gone.His vision become normal and clear.He felt safeness in jungkook's hold.Hyung's thought itself made him secure and safe.

Taehyung looked outside through his window to see the car parked there yesterday long gone.He sighed in some disappointment.He hoped to see Jungkook once more.

____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was standing outside of 'Lotte world', famous cafe in the city.It was evening after school hours , he went to the address that Jungkook gave and saw the big cafe.He didn't know what to do.Jungkook hyung told him to go there and apply for a job.But places like this were not for him.

Once he applied a job in some other cafe like this and they said him to apply somethig else that fit for his level.They mocked him for not having a cloth that matched their standard.Then onwards he didn't had any guts to apply cafe like that.

Taehyung is sure that, 'lotte world' won't be much different from the other cafe.They would send him away after mocking him.But it was Jungkook hyung that told him to apply, so he has to.

Taehyung entered the cafe holding the strap of his school bag tightly.He was very nervous.

"Excuse me...". Taehyung stopped a waiter guy that was own his way after serving a desert to a couple.

"Yes..what do you need sir?".The waiter asked politely.

"D-Don't call me 'sir'. Does any p-part time job available here, I-I wanted to apply if there is". Taehyung said with a nervous.

"Okay... I'll won't call you 'sir' anymore.But you should introduce yourself first, before you seek for a job".The waiter said walking to the counter.

"O-ohh sorry , I forgot...I'm kim Taehyung". Taehyung said immediately being embarassed.