Chapter 22-Tears

Taehyung was cooking a new recipe to impress Jungkook while listening to the music.Cooking become a usual pattern in his life.He was tring to improve his cooking skills from the very moment Jungkook liked his foods.Jungkook always ate his foods egerly and also complemented him.It made him so happy that he is giving his best to make more tasty foods.

Taehyung looked over the clock to see that it was almost noon.Jungkook had said he will came to home from office for lunch as it was sunday.So tae decided to gave his hyung a little surprise by making more food by himself.

The sudden sound of telephone made tae to flinch out from his deep thoughts.He sighed himself before hurriedly running to living room to answer it.

"Hello".Tae answered thinking who might be it.

"Good afternoon sir,I'm Mr.Jeon's secratary,Amy speaking".The other line said making tae frown.

"Oh...y-yes.G-good afternoon to you too".Tae said confused why hyung's secratary call him out of nowhere.

"B-but why did you call me?".

"Sir,Mr.jeon asked me to inform you that he won't be coming home for lunch.He has to attend a sudden meeting".

Taehyung's frown deepend hearing Amy's words.He looked at the nicely served dishes that was on the dining table with a sad smile."Oh...So hyung is busy....umm..it's okay".He said nodding to himself."Anyway thank you for informing me noona".

"Not mention sir,I'm only doing my job.So have a nice day".The phone ended making tae to sit at the couch disappointedly.He can't say the sudden information didn't hurted him.It made him sad.

Why a meeting suddenly??It is like God is testing his luck and love!He sighed looking at the variety of tasty dishes on table.Jungkook hyung couldn't even taste the dishes he made!It was so devastating....He closed his eyes leaning back to the couch leaving a deep sigh.

After some moments he opened his eyes with a beaming smile.He run to his room with a hopeful heart.
____________________________________________________________________________

Tae was standing infront of 'JEON INC' carrying the lunch box in his hand.He arrived there almost fifteen minutes ago and was still hesitating to go inside.His confidence is all gone after seeing such a grand building in real.He stood there holding the box in his embrace.

It was his idea to deliver the lunch to Jungkook personally.That way Jungkook could taste what he made and his efforts wouldn't go waste too.

But what he didn't thought is that how he will approach such big company all alone.He don't know who to ask or how to find his hyung there.So here he is standing under the hot sun staring at the huge building infront of him for almost half an hour.

Tae sighed for the nth time when pout plastered on his lips deepened.Should he contact Jungkook and tell him that he is here at the entrance of the company?So hyung could came for his rescue??

It was actually a tempting idea for taehyung.But for one thing he didn't brought his phone with him.And on other hand he didn't wanted to disturb hyung as he already knows Jungkook is super busy that he discard that thought instantly.

Maybe it won't be that bad to just give it a try.It is Jungkook's....no..no...more like it is their company.So what's there to be so afraid about?There is his hyung within a hand of reach if tae needed him.Taehyung smiled at his thought before entering to 'JEON INC'.

As tae walked inside he saw many peoples who was wearing suits going in and out fastly.Everyone were much older than him that it made him look so small.They were much big enough that he could even trip to ground if they nudge him on their way.