Chapter 30-Talking

Taehyung entered his room sometime later that day.He saw Jungkook nowhere in sight that he went to take a bath.His mind was all turbulent and he just wanted to cry.The way Jungkook avoided him made him very sad.

Taehyung couldn't stand Jungkook being mad at him.He knows he may have done something wrong ,if not  Jungkook wouldn't avoided him like that earlier.Hyung didn't wait for him during lunch,nor did wait for him to join the pool.

Tae knows it must be his damn fault!

Tae stood under the shower feeling the cold water slides through his body.The coldness made him slightly relax.He closed his eyes thinking all the possibilities of what made hyung to mad at him.The thought itself  made his eyes watery.

Tae came out from bathroom after a  long hour shower to see Jungkook  at the balcony.Taehyung rubbed his wet hairs with the towel around his neck, glancing at Jungkook hesitantly as he went beside hyung.

Jungkook tilted his head to side when he felt a small tugg at the end of his shirt.He saw tae standing behind him clutching the corner of his shirt in fist.

Tae was looking down and his face was hidden under the fallen hairs that Jungkook couldn't got a clear view of the boy's face.

"J-Jungkook hyung?".Tae voiced quietly making Jungkook to raise his brow questioningly.

Taehyung stuttered and his voice hoarse that Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.What's going on?What happened to tae?

"H-hyung,did I do anything wrong?".Tae mumbled biting his lips to stop it's trembling.His mind was going crazy and he could feel the growing nervousness in his heart.

"If I-I done s-something you don't like please tell me.I won't do i-it ever again.Don't avoid me like this.I'm s-sorry.Please". Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's shirt.

Tae didn't knew what he did even after thinking about everything a thousand times,but whatever it is he can assure he won't do it again.He is willing to change anything that hyung doesn't like.But he can't withstand the slightest ignorance from Jungkook.

Hyung is his everything.

Jungkook widen his eyes hearing the words of taehyung.What would have tae done that he doesn't like?Also when did he avoided the boy?Jungkook quirked his brow puzzled of  the words of taehyung.

"Hyung,I'm a stupid w-who won't realise my m-mistake untill you told me.So just tell me if s-something bothering you. We can solve everything together?".Tae said looking up as he stared deep into Jungkook's soul.

Jungkook saw a drop of tear fall from those beautiful eyes making him gulp.His brows frowned taken aback from the sudden outburst from taehyung.Is he is reason for that?What have he possible done to make taehyung cry ?

"Tae....Just relax.D-Don't cry anymore". Jungkook wipes those tears using one hand as he held the boy's shoulder securely in another.He felt sudden pang in his heart seeing the kid like that.

"Please sit here and calm down!". Jungkook said making the other sit down on the nearby chair.He didn't liked the tears on those eyes even a little bit.Jungkook was promised himself that he won't allow any more tears in those eyes.But.....

It took him nearly half an hour to calm down taehyung.Jungkook stared at the sniffing boy who is sat there looking at the setting sun ,as his own eyes followed the other.It remained him of the times when they first arrived here.But the thing was they were both happy back then.

"Taehyungie...what happened?When did I avoided you?". Jungkook turned to tae trying to soothe his voice as much as possible and giving an encouraging nodd to the boy to speak.