Chapter 59- I love him

Soobin was sulking , going through the tons of files that left for him to make a report.He glanced at his phone which is buzzing with messages from his peers who must be enjoying themselves in the lantern festival.

He scowls, staring down at the client files he had to review but was surprised to see Mr Jeon stride past him to his office.

Wasn't sir went on a date?What happened? He tilt his head confused of Jungkook's sudden appearance at 'Jeon inc'.

He waited another half an hour before his curiousity got out of him.He softly knocked on Mr.jeon's office door but didn't heard the regular 'come in' from inside.He tailed around the door for few more minutes before peering inside the office after opening the door slightly.

He put his head through the opening and looked around the darkened room.He blinked his eyes twice when he couldn't see anything.Slowly he could trace Mr.jeon sitting on his chair with his eyes closed,with an unusual intimidating aura.

Soobin pull back , gently closing the door as he walk back to his cubicle,not wanting to disturbe Mr.jeon as of now.He could guess that something unpleasant had definitely happened.He shut down his own curiousity before focusing back to the task hyung had given to him.

Soobin yawned, stretching his arm wide as he went through all the file as instructed.He took a glance at his watch and was surprised to see it past ten at night.He heaved a sigh and look at the grand office door of Mr.jeon that is closed for hours from the evening.

His shoulder slumped down when he realised he can't go home until his boss retire for a day.He sighed deciding to knock on the door again.

Soobin entered Mr.jeon's office after knocking twice.He turn on the lights and stood infront of Jungkook."Hyung?".

Jungkook startle open his eyes and saw Soobin looking back at him."What?-". Jungkook's glance to the clock and sigh rubbing his forehead. "Sorry, I forget about you. You can go home now, don't mind me. I'm intending to stay here for long". Jungkook dismiss , playing with a pen in his hand.

Soobin bowed and took a few steps back.He could see Jungkook is in bad mood or something clearly bothering him.But it wasn't his place to comfort Jungkook,right?.He should be happy he could go home after a tiring day but he wasn't.He stopped on his track and looked over his shoulder before turning to Jungkook.

"Hyung, are you alright?".He asks hesitantly not wanting to make him see as prying.Jungkook narrowed his brows , looking up to stare at Soobin in question.

"You looked like something is bothering you.Did something happened?".Soobin asks encouragingly yet concerned. "If you wants I could listen to you.It's better to share your worries to someone than keeping it all by yourself. But if you don't like, consider I never said anything hyung ".Soobin spoke his thoughts, all in one breath.He dared to shoot a glance at Jungkook who is staring at him in displeasure.

"Soobin-ah, Even if what you said is right,Why would you think I would want to share something so personal with a mere stranger like you? You are just one of my employee right?".

Soobin gulped hearing such words.He couldn't say he wasn't hurt by Jungkook's such words.If he doesn't know Jungkook from these past months, he would had took those words to heart.But he knew Jungkook isn't someone hyung make them to see.

"Hyung,don't you think it easy to share our thoughts with someone we don't know?".Soobin point out slowly. "I don't know your life well,so I can't be prejudice or judgemental about anything.Also you could share your opinions freely without having a fear. I will just listen what you want to say. That's what friends is for,right?".

Jungkook tapped his fingers on his table, drawing it in a pattern as he considered Soobin's words.He stares intently at the boy and raise his brow."Are you saying we are friends?I thought I'm your boss ?".

Soobin scratch the back of his neck in embarassment."We could be friends you know? But if you don't like-".

"Sit there".

Soobin stared up in surprise but nod his head and sat on the chair where Jungkook had pointed out.

They sat there in silence for another fifteen minutes as Soobin opposite to Jungkook.

Soobin was waiting patiently while Jungkook was playing with his wedding ring.Jungkook glanced at the photo of taehyung on the table before looking back at Soobin.

"I think I've feelings for him".He said his grip on ring tighten in process.

"Okay?".Soobin nod encouragingly but had inner turmoil when he heard those words.Wasn't his boss married?Does he is in love with another person now?OH GOD!!!!

What is it really?? Cheating or divorce??Soobin deadpan himself clearly worried of either of the possible option.

"Who do you have feelings for?".Soobin question slowly.He saw Jungkook looking again at the idol V's photo.

Why is he looking at that again? Don't tell me it is V??? Soobin masked his worries , hoping a good response from Jungkook.

"My husband". Jungkook mumble his voice too low like he did something unforgiving.Soobin beamed in relief and raise a brow questioningly.

"Alright! But isn't it a good thing?".

"NO! IT ISN'T ". Jungkook half yell , clenching his jaw in frustration making Soobin flinch back on his seat.Jubgkook took deep breath seeing the terrified face of the boy and lean back to his chair for few minutes.

"I shouldn't have feelings for him.It shouldn't be like this!. He-". Jungkook squeeze close his eyes and hold his head in both hands. "It is wrong!".

"Why?". Soobin enquire gently."Why it is wrong hyung?".Soobin asked really confused.Having a family and loving them is good , right? So why would it is wrong to love their own husband?