chapter 12- discussion

Taehyung was looking at the slip in his hand while standing infront of a telephone booth.He was holding Jungkook's number that hyung gave it to him for calling in some emergency.

He couldn't wait to say his answer to Jungkook that he came here immediately after when his school ended.But all of sudden,he became nervous for calling hyung.

Taehyung heard the phone ringed twice in other side with increasing nervousness.To his surprise the phone was answered by a sweet sound instead of the husky voice of his hyung.

"Hello,Mr.Jeon's secretary,Amy speaking". Amy said casually while looking at the files.

"Mm...Jungkook hyung??". Taehyung said hesitately ,not knowing how to answer.

To be say Amy was confused but more shocked.A boy's voice on other side of the call and he was calling her boss in actual name ,also  very casually !!who is that??!.

"Who's speaking there?".Amy asked suppressing her initial shock.

"Oh...I'm sorry miss.I'm taehyung.Could you please gave phone to hyung.Just tell it's taehyung". Taehyung said slowly.

"Okay.. please wait".Amy was really confused wheather to connect the call with her boss. Mr.Jeon was attending a meeting, so disturbing her boss seems risk.At the same time ,the boy on the other side is casually introducing her boss as his hyung,which means the boy may be someone dear to her boss.Either way she connected the call to her boss.

Jungkook's office phone ringed twice, disturbing the meeting.Every employees around the conference table paused for a moment hearing the ring.Jungkook raised his head, leaning back on the chair and stares at the employees with his piercing cold eyes.The way he sat at the head of the table radiated power.Everyone averted their eyes within a second and continued the meeting just as before.

The continuous ring of the phone again disturbed the meeting.Jungkook rubbed his forehead irritated before picking up the phone.

"Jeon Jungkook ".He said intimidatingly with impatient voice.

"U-Uh hyung, this is taehyung".

The voice of taehyung on other end ,eased all the irritation that Jungkook earlier had.And it made Jungkook to stand up suddenly with worries.

"What happened?". Jungkook asked hurriedly with concern.

Does something bad happened?? Why taehyung is calling suddenly??His face shown many worries.

All employees became surprised to saw the sudden change in their boss.What's going on?

"Nothing had happened,hyung. I-It's just that... can I meet you now??". Taehyung asked being all shy.He wants to talk to his hyung immediately.

Jungkook paused hearing such an unexpected request from tae and looked back at the meeting.Those meeting is never gonna end smoothly anyway.

"Okay...we can meet at 'lotte wor-". Jungkook's words were cut off by taehyung.

"No...not there but a cafe near my school". Taehyung wanted to have privacy.In 'lotte world' , jinhyung will be there so....

"Okay...then.I'll come immediately,Just wait five minutes". Jungkook said before cutting the call and dismissing the meeting.All the staffs were astonished by the sudden change of expressions in their boss's face.They couldn't even recall anytime when their boss cancelled a meeting over a phone call.It was something new for them.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook ordered a cappuccino as well as dessert for taehyung and a coffee for himself.He was sitting at a cafe with taehyung opposite of him.