chapter 7-Cafe

The rays of setting sun was eliminated through the glassed windows of 'lotte world'.The cafe was filled with many people and quite crowded.Taehyung was serving a table of a couple.

The couples were so romantic.Taehyung was watching them two for some time.He saw the subtle glances they shared , the shy smile on their lips ,the affection in their eyes...... everything was filled with love.

But taehyung can only think of Jungkook hyung.The couple brought Jungkook's face in his heart.He pictured Jungkook and him in that table chatting and talking like them and looking each other with love.It felt so good for his heart to even think about that....But at the same time the thought itself felt wrong.

Jungkook was visiting him for four days continuously as of now.Hyung will come outside his apartment and sleep in the car at night.He know hyung was doing that just for him without even Jungkook says anything.Hyung didn't liked that alley where in his apartment is ,so maybe it probably because of that.

Taehyung waited for Jungkook in those past days without sleeping.He had intence urge to see Jungkook.He loved every minute waiting for hyung.The waiting seemed very long yet exciting.The butterfly feelings in his stomach only doubled in Jungkook's presence.He wanted to stare at Jungkook's face continuously and wanted to hide hyung's cute face in his pocket all day ,so he can see it whenever he wants. Everytime... allmost everytime Jungkook was in his mind.

Taehyung was confused by his own self, his own thoughts,his own actions.Even now also he was imagining Jungkook and him on that table just like that romantic couple infront of him.

"Taehyung, are you spacing out again?".Jin asks placing a hand on taehyung's shoulder startling him.

"Oh..NO. I-I w-wasn't...". Taehyung said stuttering while looking shocked.Jin hyung warned him twice for the same thing today.Tae couldn't concentrate on anything , Jungkook was filled in his all thoughts.Taehyung wanted to impress jin for giving him the job, but he couldn't.He sighs in sorry and glance to jin nervously.

"I'm sorry hyung...I-I just-". Taehyung trailed off his words scratching his neck embarrassingly.

"Tae,Don't slack at work.Do you want to get punished?".Jin asked teasingly raising his brow.

"Um...Sorry hyung.I won't do it anymore.. please?". Taehyung blinks his eyes innocently causing jin to laugh.Taehyung looked just like his daughter,Bora when she is pleasing him for something.He was cute just like her and also easy to tease.

"Never mind!.But don't hesitate to take break if you are not feeling well,okay?.It seems like something bothering you ".jin says patting the younger's shoulder.

"Ah..Thanks jinhyung". Taehyung said slightly bowing his head.Jin was sweet person but a strict boss unlike others taehyung worked for.Taehyung felt comfortable here from the first day onwards.Jin taught him how to make some special coffees and orders.He learn it pretty fastly and was cool with serving people.Here he was safe and always happy.

"Tae, You should serve that table over there.They should be ready to order now and I'll be in the counter".Jin said pointing at the table near the door.

"Sure, hyung".Tae nod his head, taking his notepad before going over the pointed table.

____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was sitting at one of the table in the cafe looking outside.It was past eight at night and cafe was almost empty.Just two or three more people were only there.He was waiting for his shift to be over soon and to see Jungkook hyung as usual.

The ding sound of door opening of cafe made taehyung to take his notepad and ready to welcome another customer.He stood from his chair and went to the door to only welcomed by Jungkook's presence.He thought he was hallucinating at first.He pinched his cheeks to wake him up from the stupid dream.He didn't wanted jin hyung to scold him again for spacing out thrice in a day.