Chapter 28-Fun day

Taehyung smiled looking at the beautiful sea infront of him.It was his first time in beach that it made him feel giddy inside.

The way the small waves touched his barefoot and the way the sand slide away under his foot leading his leg to dig more deeper to ground...all brought a big smile on tae's face.

He giggled taking some wet sands in his hand kneeling down and looking at the bare foot of Jungkook beside him.Taehyung playfully warped Jungkook's foot in sand making the said man to look at him.

Jungkook raised his brow at taehyung who was amused to see how the sand slide through his foots during each wave strikes.The way the boy tried to make a castle around Jungkook's leg made him chuckle.

It seemed very funny when the boy tried to protect it's shape by wetting himself from waves.And somehow the castle always got wet by each strike of waves ,but seeing tae who was very adamant to keep it safe made Jungkook raise his brow.

"Taehyungie, are you trying to keep me here building a castle around my leg?". Jungkook playfully asked making tae to look upwards.

Tae pouted trying to hold the wet sand in shape ignoring Jungkook's question.

"Hyung, what will I do?It won't set".Tae sighed gloomy.He started making the sand house for fun but after a while it seemed so beautiful that he really wanted to keep it.

"Try build one away from waves, maybe it will work". Jungkook said patting the hair of other."Also why do you care this much?A house built with sand will only last for few minutes.So don't waste your efforts ". Jungkook said making a point and trying to convince other.

But the pout on tae only doubled hearing Jungkook's words.He stood up half heartedly looking sympathetically to the house he built.

"Jungkook hyung, But isn't that sand house is too beautiful that it worth my effort?".Tae looked afar of the wast sea before turning to Jungkook."Even though for a mere second it made me so happy.So I think that's enough for me to keep try again and again to make it work ".Tae said his voice deepening staring directly at Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook tilted his head sensing the sudden seriousness in taehyung.It is like tae was implying something through his words.

"Hey..Hey..Calm down boy, why so sensitive?". Jungkook asked holding other's shoulder and facing him."Also I will help you if you want to make another one ,So don't worry ". Jungkook chuckled making taehyung to look at him.

"Really?Will hyung help me?".Tae asked being energetic once again, looking like a child who got his favourite candy.

"Sure.But for now let's go for a walk". Jungkook shake his head at the bipolar nature of the boy.

It was like tae was a child who needs constant pampering from him.Jungkook could somehow relate tae to bora in their stubbornness.

For Jungkook,tae was quite acquaintanced with him more than before.The kid started to enjoy his life and environment.Also the smile on that face instead of tears reassured Jungkook that tae was happy with him.

Also to Jungkook's suprise he himself adapted to tae's presence in his life.He somehow started to open up with tae and willing to share everything with each other.

It amused Jungkook so much.The way  tae's presence changed him these easily.It was like tae broken the defence line he created between him and others.Unknowingly he started to casually spoke back to tae and now tae is also family.

Maybe that childishness and innocency of the kid made Jungkook change.

Jungkook glanced at tae who was jumping on the waves and wetting himself while following him.He chuckled walking forward, feeling some warmness in his heart at the sight.