Chapter 26 -Groceries

Taehyung glanced at the list he have on his hands biting on the pen while making sure he got everything right.He wrote down all the groceries they has to buy and was going through a last round check up to ensure he doesn't forget anything.

Tae nodded his head looking satisfied with the list before stuffing that into his jeans.It was friday evening and he was going to supermarket with Jungkook.The thought itself made him giddy inside.

Tae walked to the living room calling Jungkook's name loud enough for hyung to hear.Tae knew Jungkook would probably working even though hyung came from the office just earlier.

By this time taehyung quite acquaintanced with Jungkook's workaholic nature that he doesn't mind it as much he did in the past.During the first months of his marriage tae was very worried when Jungkook came home late or hyung skipped meals, that tae made it his responsibility to make sure not anymore of that happens.

Jungkook came down stairs within five minutes only to face a glaring taehyung.Jungkook chuckled seeing the cute glare that directed to him before ruffling the hairs of the boy.

"We don't need that poker face now,do we?". Jungkook asked raising a brow ,a small smile still lingering on own his lips looking at the done face of other.

"Come on let's go taehyungie,I'll buy you your favourites today". Jungkook said trying to bribe the boy.He could see taehyung's eyes lifting up hearing his words for a small second before it gone as it came.The boy was so adamant sometimes that Jungkook don't know what to do.

"Are you trying to trick me, hyung?".Tae blinked his eyes in disbelief looking keenly at Jungkook.He couldn't believe he did fallen for that,was he that much of easy going?

"Jungkook hyung , don't treat me like a kid who will blind for chocolates!".Tae said pissed more at himself than at Jungkook.He was still weak for sweets that he couldn't control himself!.

"How come you are still a kid then?". Jungkook chuckled teasingly, walking towards his car ignoring the deadly glare from taehyung.

Tae closed his eyes counting numbers in his mind trying to distract himself.Always....always Jungkook treating him like a kid....It made him more irritated than he could ever imagine.Whenever they discussing, talking or even doing anything, Jungkook would always cared him like someone needed protection.Sometimes it made tae pissed  or sometimes sad.....

The sudden horn sound from Jungkook's car made tae to cut off his train of thought before runs to Jungkook.Who knows hyung won't bring him along saying it is not safe for him to go grocery? Taehyung smiled at the ridiculous thoughts but nevertheless fastly entered the car and put the seat belt on.

The drive to supermarket was small that they reached fastly than tae expected.Taehyung was the one who first exited the car with a beaming smile.He hadn't had a chance to go to such big supermarkets before in his life that he was jumping with excitement.

Jungkook tapped tae's shoulder with a smile before walking beside the boy.Tae brought out the list from his pocket before glancing back at the varieties of items in the shop.There were tons of snacks, vegitables,fruits, utensils... everything that one needed.It made him amused that tae could only tugg at Jungkook's shirt for help.Tae doesn't know where to start or where to locate the items that he wanted.

Jungkook stare down on his shirt where he felt a light clutching of other before looking back at taehyung's eyes.Tae was looking nervously at him before timidly nodding at Jungkook to do something.Jungkook could see the small frown of unfamiliarity dancing on the boy's face that he couldn't help but smile. If it isn't whats kids would do then what it is?.

"Let's get a cart first". Jungkook brought them a shopping cart before guiding them to vegitables section.Tae smiled seeing the items that he wrote down on his list before placing bunches of vegetables more and more filling the cart half.

Tae become more familiar and was super excited when they did finally arrived at the snacks section.That section was filled with various chocolates including dark and white chocolate,all types of candy,chips and many more.He subtly glanced at all the items licking his lips without Jungkook catching him redhanded.Tae was determined to not to buy any sweets as he wants to show Jungkook he wasn't a boy anymore but a man.He wanted Jungkook to be ashamed for even comparing him as a kid.

Tae was walking infront of Jungkook as he trying hard not to be tempted by anything around him when Jungkook called him.He turned his head looking behind him at Jungkook who was holding a set of strawberry flavoured candy in hand.

"Do you want some?". Jungkook quirked his brow making tae gulp.

Those candies ware tae's most favourite ones that Jungkook always brought him as a present.That strawberry essence always his weakness that he treasured it most.It was frustrating offer that no one could deny.But tae shrugged his shoulder as it didn't mattered him even when his heart said opposite.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook who was trying to lure him by showing his most liking candy.He won't fall for it.He definitely won't!

"I don't want that!! I am not a kid to like those sweets anymore.Also I ate that in the past only because Jungkook hyung brought for me,not because I loved it.I didn't wanted it to go waste ".Tae retorted stressing the word kid and reasoning with other.

Jungkook raised his brow hearing the sudden sarcasm from tae.As he knew tae always liked sweets and was so happy when he brought some sweets home.Jungkook's face flashed with confusion then a unknowing smirk.

"Ohh...so you ate all of that just because you don't want it to go waste?How sad!!". Jungkook looked at tae then back at the packet in his hand shaking his head disappointedly making tae taken back for a second.Tae bite his lips worriedly for lying to Jungkook.Tae really did liked that but.....

"Then let's buy this for bora.If my guess it correct she loves this candy specially.She has a sweet tooth for this.What do you say,taehyungie?". Jungkook smirked placing two more packets of that candy into the basket.

Taehyung's mouth wide open in disbelief witnessing the betrayal from Jungkook.How could hyung??!!!He bite back the curse that ready to fall from his mouth , closing his eyes shut he took some deep breath trying to calm himself down.

Taehyung turned back from Jungkook not wanting to see that ugly taunting face anymore.Jungkook wasn't handsome,not anymore.He pouted thinking at the audacity of Jungkook.

"What happened tae?Will bora like this one?Or should we buy another one?".

Tae tilted his head looking sharply at Jungkook who was holding another set of chocolate now.Hyung had a knowing smirk plastered on his face that it irritated tae very much.

"Do whatever you want!".Tae murmured walking away from Jungkook.The loud laughing sound from behind made him super pissed that he walked stepping harder on the floor.He couldn't stand there any sec that he left Jungkook.....no he literally left the supermarket.

Jungkook don't know when did the last time he laughed this hard.He wiped the wetness in the corners of his eyes before trailing the boy behind.To his surprise tae left to go to their car leaving him there alone .Jungkook shake his head at the childishness of the younger.

Jungkook took his black card to pay and was packing their purchases into bags.They brought many things that there was two big bags to hold.The elderly cashier smiled at him politely that Jungkook smiled back greetings her.

"Why did that little one left you?".She asked chuckling a bit making Jungkook laugh.

"Nothing ,I just teased him a bit".

"I see...you got a cute little brother there,but don't make him so mad,honey".She handed the bill and card back to Jungkook bowing slightly.

"Yes, I know, thanks". Jungkook smiled back appreciating her words.He knew he shouldn't had teased.Like the lady said he should protect tae as his brother.......