Chapter 17-Party

The couples were standing together greetings the relatives and friends.The wedding reception was going on, in the grand hotel in Seoul.All peoples are enjoying themselves happily in the celebration.

Taehyung looked down sighing after some moments.He was bored of meeting so many unknown people and was very tired.Peoples are continuously coming to greet him and suggesting him to recommend them to hyung.Somehow he felt all of them only wanted to make good impression on him because of Jungkook.He sighed seeing the fakeness in others.

Also Jungkook was being all serious and formal infront of them and tae didn't liked that.He wanted his sweet hyung with him.

"Hello tae".

Taehyung tilted his head to the new voice.Does someone called him tae??

"Who are you?". Taehyung asked confused.

"Oh...sorry ,I'm park jimin.Didn't Jungkook hyung told you about me ?".

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook, who was talking to some official before looking at the unknown man, shaking his head as no.

Jimin sighed at taehyung's gesture and glared at the back of Jungkook. "I'm hyung's friend and also his business partner".Jimin said showing a cheerful smile.

" Since we introduced each other , we can be friends right ,tae?".He smiled even widely giving a anticipating look.

Taehyung smiled seeing the cute nature of the jimin.He got a gut feeling that they will be great friends.Jimin was Jolly and playful just like him.He nodded his head as a agreement of being friends.

"Tae...you are bored right?". Jimin asked making the boy surprised.Does it was that obvious? Taehyung pouted .

"Don't be surprised, The grand parties is always like this.Do you want to know a secret?I'm bored too".Jimin said chuckling. Taehyung laughed at the sudden confession from such a big business man.

Yoongi came holding some cakes in his hands panting while looking around.He only went to get some choclate cakes for his pregnant husband and now his husband is missing.He looked around to spot his husband anywhere and noticed that Jimin was talking to young groom casually that he sighed in relief.

"Congratulations on your wedding,Mr.Jeon".Yoongi said coming close to the young groom giving a genuine smile.

Taehyung looked astonished to hear someone call him as 'Mr.Jeon'.But it made him shy allover again.Tae smiled glancing at the new man bowing his head slightly at others greetings.

"T-thank you.And you are?".He asked curiously with a smile.

"Oh....I'm -".Yoongi's word were cut off by Jimin. "My husband,Min yoongi".

Jimin words made tae to wide open his mouth.This whole time Jimin was talking about his husband and that man is this?!

"Oh...the sleepy cat!?". Taehyung asked in surprise making Jimin laugh aloud.

"Yes,tae.My sleepy cat".Jimin said wiping the tears from laugh and pinching Yoongi's cheeks making a cute face.

"Mr.jeon,Just ignore him.He is having some mood swings because of pregnancy".Yoongi said slapping Jimin's hands off from him while making tae wide his eyes in surprise.What?Jiminie is pregnant?

."Honey, let's go and eat our cake.Come on". Yoongi said dragging the stubborn Jimin from there before taehyung could even ask anything.

Taehyung looked at the direction where those sweet pairs gone.Their love was so nice.The way Jimin's husband cared and looked after him,the way their eyes had those passion.... everything was rich with love.It reminded him of Jungkook hyung. He glanced at Jungkook who talking to someone.A smile formed in his face even without knowing.His hyung will love him like that.

Jungkook was talking some business partners forgetting about everything.But the continuous stare of taehyung made him to look at the said boy.The boy was smiling looking at him, siting alone on the groom's chair.

The sudden realisation hit Jungkook.How did he forgotten about taehyung! Taehyung was all alone here and he abandoned him.Oh shit!.He went towards the boy excusing himself from others.

"Hey... taehyungie, are you tired?". Jungkook asked sitting next to the boy.

"No.But I think hyung is tired , talking to all those people and all". Taehyung said getting a chuckle in return from Jungkook.

"Jungkook hyung... let's dance..we didn't had our wedding dance yet.So.....".He said grabbing Jungkook hands and suddenly dragging Jungkook to dance floor.

The Song of ed Sheeran's 'perfect' was playing and many couples were already dancing in the floor.Jungkook and taehyung were also joined with them.

Jungkook held the boy through waist and started to dance in the rhythm.He was more taller than taehyung that he has to bend down to look at the boy.He smiled looking at the innocent perfect figure that fit right in his hands.

Taehyung was dancing pretty good.He was a member of dancing club in school.But dancing with Jungkook hyung made him shy and nervous.The close proximity made his heart to beat loudly.Hyung always made him sweetly comfortable.

"Taehyungie....why do you agree to marry me?". Jungkook asked leaning forward because of the loud music.

"Oh.... that's because I like hyung". Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.He said genuinely.It was true ....He like Jungkook,Maybe love.

Jungkook raised his brow at the boy's words.Taehyung like him? What?!But that's possible because that boy likes everyone.Tae is so nice and innocent.

"Just because you like me?". Jungkook asked chuckling.

Taehyung nodded his head."Yes.I married hyung cause, hyung is handsome,gentle,cute,caring, loving and....."

Jungkook laughed at taehyung's praising and shook his head.

"and?". Jungkook asked while quires his brows.It was so fun to hear all that.He didn't knew,he had this much qualities.

The music stopped ending the dance ,but the wedded couples were still dancing to their own making everyone to look at them.All guests were looking at the Jeon couple making pin drop silence.Moreover they were the main attraction of today.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook's eyes with a smile "And..... Jungkook hyung is super hot,that I couldn't help but fall for you ".His boxy smile was all visible saying his heart content.He really wanted to say all that to hyung but never got a chance.But today he had his chances to say all to Jungkook that he was happy.

Jungkook stilled hearing such an unexpected words from a kid.The sudden silence and the intensity in taehyung's voice felt weird to Jungkook.He felt oddly strange in taehyung's gaze.The way taehyung looking at him right now......like he really meant what he said.....what is this? Didn't they were joking,right?

"We also agree .... Mr.jeon is the hottest man alive".Someone from the crowd spoke out loudly making everyone chuckle and agreeing with that.Everyone cheered at taehyung's cuteness.

But the sudden outbreak made taehyung to look away from Jungkook's eyes to see that everyone was smiling. Does everyone heard his words?What ?No way!...No...It was only meant for hyung to hear.OH MY GOD!

Tae's face twisted in embarassment.He clutched on Jungkook's shirt's tightly while burying his head in others chest.He couldn't even raise his head to look at hyung .What a shame!!

Jungkook chuckled at the sudden drop in confidence of boy.He hugged the boy holding tightly in his arms unknowingly while laughing aloud.

Taehyung shyly closed his eyes in hyung's hold giving some gentle punches on others chest.

"Don't laugh at me hyung".He smiled being in jungkook's hold.He is sure he will be happy with his hyung.

Jungkook hyung will not make him sad.