Chapter 25-Shopping

Taehyung was walking fastly to catch up with Jimin while holding so many bags in hands.He looked at Jimin with a pout before sighing tiredly.

"Jiminie...Slow down.Don't walk too fast, it's not good for the baby". Tae shouted worriedly finally catching up with Jimin.

"Tae, Don't worry,I'm okay and my baby is double okay". Jimin said shrugging tae's concern with a smile while entering the next shop near them.

Taehyung shake his head disappointedly looking at Jimin, chuckling a little bit.Jimin is the one who dragged him to the shopping mall saying he wanted to know more about each other and strengthen their friendship.But Jimin forgot all about that when he saw shopping mall and was buying things as much he wants.Tae smiled at his crazy friend before following him to the next shop.

Tae curiously looked around the cloths around him smiling widely.The beautiful and attractive Tshirt,shirts,and hoodies made him look at them twice with glistening eyes.It was fashionable ,at the same time mesmerizing.

"Wow...".Tae mumbled quietly looking at a suit that was on display.It was similar to Jungkook hyung's office wears but had some extra workings here and there.

Taehyung went close to the display still smiling as he looked at the suit while slightly touching the material and feeling the softness of it.

As soon as a young sales lady approached him with a greeting smile.It was rare to see a handsome batchelor alone in their store.

"Hello, Do you like them,sir?".

Taehyung nodded his head hesitantly making her smile , before she started to explain it's features.

"Sir,this is our one of the latest collection that is being a trend now a days.The material we used is high quality and it is best for office wearings.I'm sure ,it will looks good on you".The sudden praises from the lady made taehyung blink his eyes twice.He smiled shyly feeling embarrassed.

"It's not for me...but for my husband".Tae said blushing slightly.

"You are married?!!".

"Y-Yes?".Tae said more like a question seeing the lady looking confused.

"Sorry if I offended you sir.You didn't looks like married".The lady bowed her head politely."But I'm sure it will definitely looks good on your husband".

Her sweet words made taehyung to smile wide,he mouthed a small thanks to her eyeing the suit once again.

It would be good on Jungkook.Tae thought with a shy smile while imagining Jungkook in that.Hyung would look even more handsome wearing this and will be more cool.He smiled at his thoughts.

"Can you please pack this for me.I like this one very much".Tae said still touching the cloths.He was still pursuing Jungkook and was determined to make Jungkook all his.So a surprise gift is good, right?

"Sure sir, please come with me".The lady guided him to the counter.

He took his wallet to pay for the suit but the price made him shock.His smile dimmed hearing such large amount.The suit was expensive as well as branded ,also unaffordable for him.He sighed closing his eyes.

What the hell?How can it cost more than the one month of his part-time salary?What type of suit cost this much?He frowned his brow with sadness.

Taehyung looked back at his wallet where a black card was laying.It was gifted by Jungkook after their wedding for him to use.Tae didn't used that card till now and wasn't intended to use it unnecessaryly.He didn't wanted to be burden for Jungkook.

But if he buy this suit using his part-time salary,he should probably have to depend on that black card for his tution fee.

Taehyung sighed tiredly with a pout.He really wanted to gift that suit to Jungkook and hope to see how it will look on hyung that tae decided to buy that nevertheless.