Chapter 75 - Lost

Jungkook's heart tugged as he walked out of his own office. His face couldn't mask well of the shock and hurt that he is feeling.

On the way down to his office he was bumped into Soobin.That boy give him a teasing smirk and was going to ask many more questions about tae. Yet Soobin didn't ask anything as he saw his face.

"Are you alright, hyung?". Those cute brow furrowed as he grabbed his hand.

Jungkook gave a reassuring smile and mouthed a quick 'later' .He walked past the boy giving a small pat on his shoulder.

Jimin's words had left him without nothing.Those words bleed even though he tried to forget.

He has to be careful to not to let himself seen beside taehyung.Atleast not infront of public!

Their age does matter atlast!....Even though he tried to believe it doesn't, its matters to Jimin, taehyung's fans, and....maybe for taehyung too!

Jungkook runs his hands through his hair and took a deep breath.He knows Jimin wasn't meant anything he said and he is sure it is only out of a moment of heat.But it hurted him more than he tried himself to believe in.

In truth he hadn't expected such words from jimin out of all the people.Jimin was his brother and that itself made it even more painful.

Jungkook sighs again as he entered his car.He couldn't believe the day which he wanted to spend in younger's arms is turned out to be like this.It was the day that meant to be something special, a new start for both of them.....

His lips slightly twitched up when taehyung's smiling face came into his mind.Younger's eyes were always reassuring, comforting and loving.....It was his safe place.And Jungkook knew no words could break that love...

Jungkook drive the car to park entertainment to pick up taehyung.He knows younger must be waiting for him...Afterall he had promised younger that they will go home together ...

____________________________________________________________________________

Minjae was pacing outside of taehyung's studio while fidgeting his hands.He could hear the voices from inside through the partially opened door.

His heart was beating faster when his eyes caught on Kai's face.He gulped seeing Kai's clenched jaw and those eyes-....those eyes were burning in anger yet it was softer when it held taehyung's gaze.

Minjae looked away quickly as his stomach turned upside down.He don't know why but his heart was hurting.Its been so long yet he didn't knew why it pains more and more.

Those eyes which he love the most weren't on him but at the man beside him.He was just a shadow that would never caught by those eyes...Just a manager of taehyung but nothing more...

That late night calls, those visiting.... everything was about taehyung.Even the s*x they had ,Minjae wanted to believe its love making.Nor kai replacing him for tae.

He was a fool to believe there is more...to wish he is special...

He bite his lips when he heard Kai's voice again.His heart beats fasten when he heard Kai voice dripped of despair and love for tae.

"Tae, He don't deserves you!-".Kai's jaw clenches as he spoke."Did you forget he had hurted you, abandoned you! And I bet he won't wait to do that again!".

"Kai-".

"You deserves much better,taehyung. Someone better.... s-someone like me-".

Minjae couldn't hear anything else after there.He blinked the tears away as he stood frozen.He was the one encouraged Kai to confess his feelings yet he was..........

"Excuse me-". Minjae flinched when someone tapped on his shoulder.He wiped his eyes harshly and turned around to the man.

"Mr.Jeon?".Minjae tilt his head in surprise.He wasn't expecting to see the man who rumoured to be taehyung's husband in real, particularly not in this ridiculous day , moreover now.....

"Yes". Jungkook nod his head."You must be taehyung's manager, right?".

"Y-Yeah".Minjae clear his throat.His heart itches with a bad feeling as he stood there.

"I'm Jungkook,taehyung's husband". Jungkook introduce himself, ignoring minjae's surprised face. "Can I meet him now?".He asks as his eyes moves behind minjae to the studio door.

"Uh...mm..t-tae is-".Minjae stutter as he looks away."He is quite busy right now".

"Busy?". Jungkook arch a brow but his voice laced with disappointment making minjae feels bad."Then I will come again later".He says giving a curt nod yet he couldn't take his eyes of the door.

Jungkook sighs and turns to minjae once again. "could you allow me to just say a 'Hi' to him. I assure I won't take too long.I must see him, please".He says while moving past  other, not even waiting for minjae's response.

"N-No...Not now-".Minjae couldn't even finish his words even before other had yanked opened the door.He sighs as he walks towards Mr.jeon but stops seeing the sight infront of him.

NO...NO..It can't be happening!His eyes become watery when he saw Kai kissing taehyung.Those veiny arms were holding tae firmly yet tenderly.The kiss was soft but still passionate.They were perfect...just like made for each other.

He had to look down at his foot from that heart wrecking sight.Now it was painfully clear that he didn't deserve a chance.It was funny that he couldn't even confess his feelings before his love had ended.

"Taehyung".

Minjae looks up hearing the hardened voice next to him ,only to remember Mr.jeon's presence.Those gaze was sharp and intense with a hint of sadness.

That voice might had broken the trace or not, but it made tae push Kai away from him.Minjae didn't know what's happening but taehyung seemed vulnerable and lost looking back at Mr.jeon.

"Hyung it's n-not like-".

Jungkook ignored younger as he stood there.His face lost all it's colour as he stared at tae.Those negative articles, Jimin's words... everything rushed to his mind while shattering his heart.

He couldn't make himself to be angry at tae.He was sad and disappointed at himself.He shouldn't had dreamed to have younger when he couldn't have.

Tae was young and must be adamant to own the things that are hard to get, or it might be a revenge of rejecting him back then....Jungkook touched the corner of his eyes feeling wetness in there.He hadn't broke down after his parents died and he didn't thought anything could ever make him, yet.....

"Hyung I-".Tae's lips were trembling and his eyes were brimmed with tears under Mr.jeon's gaze.

Jungkook raised his hand to stop making tae gasp.He shook his head before walking away..................