Chapter 41-Cruel Reality

When taehyung opened the door of their home he was welcomed by the sight of Jungkook sitting in the living room reading a book.The exhaustion and tiredness in hyung's face were all gone and now Jungkook looked more refreshed and relaxed.

"What happened?Did school ended early today?". Jungkook quirked an eyebrow seeing taehyung at home in school hours.

"I-I...I-".Tae stuttered not knowing what to say.He couldn't even concentrate on anything after leaving Jungkook in that state at home.He was worried seeing hyung drunk because of him.But tae couldn't utter a words feeling nervousness in jungkook's gaze that he could only look down to his foot.

"Taehyung ,Come in and sit there".

Tae glanced up hearing Jungkook's cold voice noticing the clear distant in those voice.He walked slowly before sitting opposite to Jungkook,wiping his sweating hand on his pant and tapping his foots of floor.Taehyung's heart was beating like it will explode at any moment with the increasing tension lingering around them.

"Taehyun-".

"Jungkook hyung".Tae spoke , stopping Jungkook.

Tae was sure hyung wasn't going to say anything that pleases him that he decided to go first.Tae has to atleast confess before going to hear anything from Jungkook.He wanted to say how much he love other,how much he desires hyung, moreover how much he respect Jungkook.

Tae stared into Jungkook's soul eventhough his mind was screaming him to look away.He saw Jungkook raising a brow waiting for his response.Tae gulped clenching his fingers on hem of his shirt feeling how dry his throat become.

"Hyung, I-I...I don't know what happened yesterday.I was drunk and I-I wasn't in my right mind".Tae said slowly observing the relieved and understanding expression passing through Jungkook.Tae could see Jungkook's eyes glistening in relief that tae continued fastly.

"B-But I-I don't regret anything that I did yesterday.Eventhough I was drunk,a very small part of me was well aware about all my actions and deeds.A-Also I think even if I wasn't drunk I might have done the exact same thing as yesterday,So I am not at all sorry for any of it".

Tae tried to be very confident in his statement.He can see how Jungkook's face darkened upon hearing his each words.Jungkook's jaw clenched and his lips were formed a thin line making tae gulp.The vein on Jungkook's neck were protruding showing how much angry he is.

Tae averted his eyes from Jungkook, keep counting numbers in his mind before looking back at hyung when it counted ten.He knew Jungkook would always calm down within ten second.

A long sigh left from tae's mouth seeing Jungkook in relaxed state just like he expected.Tae nodded his head trying to encourage himself as it is a good sign that Jungkook is calm, before continuing his words.

"Hyung,I-I......".Tae bite his trembling lips as his heartbeat was pounding in his ears.His palms sweats because of the ever growing nervousness.He couldn't upheld Jungkook's gaze that he averted his eyes fastly.

Tae didn't know how to say he is madly in love with Jungkook.He don't know how to convey his feelings without getting rejected.Tae was afraid.... afraid of ending his hope, afraid of hyung not reciprocating his feelings, afraid of abandoning.The corner of his eyes wet even at that thoughts.

Tae stared at those soft gaze of Jungkook who was now looking at him concernly.That gaze that held the whole galaxies for tae,those affection,those caring , sweetness, everything.....Jungkook was his everything,his family,his loving husband.