Chapter 66-Gifts

"I wanted to get V something for his birthday," Jungkook tells Soobin on an afternoon."Any suggestions as a fan?"

Soobin sequels happily as he looks up to Jungkook."Oh my God! I'm envious of you hyung!".

Jungkook narrow his brow curiously."Why-".

"Don't even ask why!. You are lucky enough to see him personally in that function".Soobin sigh, a big pout on his lips."His concert cost a fortune and I ain't lucky to get a ticket so far. I have every right to get envious of you".

Jungkook chuckle as he hear Soobin complaining.He hadn't disclosed to Soobin about the fact that V is his husband, afterall there wasn't a need to it.And it seemed good that way.

Soobin glare at Jungkook,but eventually gives in."V like flowers and love cards".

"Love cards?". Jungkook raise his brow in clear amusement.He didn't knew tae had intrest for such things.

"Yes cards, paintings, dolls...that what's we usually gift him.But you should buy something expensive.I can't imagine hyung gifting him dolls.It don't suit your demoner".Jungkook sighs ,regretting ever asking suggestion from Soobin as he continued."Hyung,And most importantly don't forget to get an autograph for me!".

Jungkook hum as a long sigh left his mouth.Sometimes soobin can be a bit childish.

"Hyung-".Soobin says with a cheeky grin."You should buy something for your husband along with the gift purchasing for V".Soobin point out egerly."He is a celebrity too, right?What would he like?".

Jungkook smiles softly."Anything will make him happy".

"Is it that easy to please him?" .Soobin asks, his eyebrow raised in disbelief.

"Yes and no," . Jungkook replies pensively. "He receives so much stuff from fans and random people,and he treasures it.But if it's something coming from someone he loves, then anything makes him happy. In past I gave him a box of pen and chocolates and he absolutely loved them. He was genuinely excited and wouldn't stop staring at them with a silly smile."

"Ah?" Soobin blinks his eyes, thinking that something is missing."Um..You gifted him just a Pen?And he loved it? Strange interests I must say!".He admit, ignoring Jungkook's questioning gaze before bowing and going back to his cubicle.

Jungkook had went to a jewellery shop after the office hours.He was greeted by a lady."How may I help you sir?".

"Um.. I'm looking for a necklace". Jungkook says remembering taehyung wearing many chains recently.Youngers neck was beautifully circled with many necklace as he decided it better to gift something tae like.

"Please come this ways sir".She took him to a side where there are chains."Please take a look sir.This is our latest collections".

Jungkook gazes through the displayed collections infront of him.His eyes moves from the one to another, finally it stuck to a necklace that with silver coated pendant.It was elegant yet simple in a way that he is sure taehyung will love it.

"May I ask who you are buying it for,sir?".The women asks politely as he pays the cash.

"It's for my husband, actually it's a birthday gift". Jungkook says naturally, surprising himself when he said husband.It felt so right and casual.

Unexpected to the other days , Jungkook was welcomed by taehyung when he arrived home that day. Instead of wave of happiness he was really put in a situation where he have to be nervous about the gift.He didn't wanted to ruin the surprise birthday party that they are planned for younger tomorrow.

Fortunately he had brought the gift to his room without any suspicion and hide it well.

Tae was in the kitchen when he came downstairs after a shower.Younger's eyes found him fastly when he sat on his usual chair."How come you've come earlier than me today?".

Tae smiles and sat beside him, steadily pouring a cup of coffee and then pushed it next Jungkook's hand."It wasn't a busy day, I had only a practice session today. Also, missing you urgently , I decided to come home fastly".

Jungkook chuckle as he took the cup of coffee and drink a mouthful.Taehyung's words sounded very smooth. Jungkook couldn't help but to appreciate the ability to make such sweet words come out with sincerity and skill.

Also the fact that Jungkook liked those words made it even more meaningful.Those words made his heart skip a beat.

"Hyung-".Tae says slowly yet hesitantly."Do you remember tomorrow is my....".He trails off hopefully.

Jungkook raise his brow, hiding his smirk while drinking the coffee."Tomorrow? What's so special of it?".

"Uh,Tomorrow, naturally I am free. I-I mean...do you remember...".Tae stutter making Jungkook smile inwardly.He well mask the smile as he turn to tae.

"Oh.. That's good.you should take some days off and rest well. I mean spending quality time to ourselves is important too". Jungkook says coolly, enjoying the way taehyung's face twist in displeasure.It was funny to see the waves of emotions washing over tae's face as he teased.

"Y-yeah, right !".Tae didn't feel like replying, opting to stomp out from there instead.

Taehyung found himself lingering in jungkook's room, in that night.He is not quite willing to leave though he had no reason to stay.

"Is there something else you wanted?".Jungkook asks again, frowning slightly looking up from the laptop, when he watched him hovering by the doorway.

Taehyung wanted to scold hyung for forgetting his birthday.He wanted to ask how Jungkook become a CEO with that shitty memory of his.What an irresponsible husband he got!? He mentally roll his eyes for the nth time.

"Come home early tomorrow".Tae says instead."And don't forget to buy a cake !".

"I won't forget, I promise". Jungkook says with a smile but was surprised when tae suddenly planted a kiss on his cheek.

He blink his eyes ,his smiles ceases, slowly. When he looks up, taehyung wasn't looking at him but at the floor with his face colouring a mixture of pink and red shades.

"I'll be waiting, So come home earlier tomorrow". Taehyung's eyes flicks to Jungkook with a shy smile that made him gulp.The sweet suggestive undertone in that deep voice made him aroused.

Jungkook ripped his gaze away from younger and forced to focus on his laptop.He knows tae didn't mean it in that way.He is sure younger wouldn't.... right?

"I will try". Jungkook says trying hard not to look at the boy more than necessary.He couldn't breath until taehyung closed the door behind and retrieve to his room.

Jungkook's heart was beating erotically and wildly as he close the laptop and leans back to the sofa.The tight in his pants making him painly aware how much of a beast he truly are.

Yet he selfishly wishes to cancel the party .And come home early just like taehyung asked him to..........