chapter 9- Feeling pathetic

The cafe was crowded as usual in the evening.Everyone seemed busy in their own way.Jin was standing at the counter watching taehyung taking an order from one of the table.

The ringing of Jin's phone made him to look away from the said boy.It was a message from Namjoon saying he was on the way to cafe.Namjoon said he wanted to meet the new friend of Jungkook after hearing it from jin.

Jin only said 'Jungkook made a new friend and that friend of Jungkook seems to have a massive crush on hyung'.

But who knew Namjoon would be so happy just hearing that?Jin had a tiring night convincing Namjoon from not meeting that friend yesterday.

Namjoon entered 'lotte world' within ten minutes after the text.He was a carrying bubbly little girl in his hand and went towards the counter to see jin.

"Jagiya.....how was your day?". Namjoon said placing a kiss on jin's lips making him smile.

"It's all good, Baby".Jin said leaning back from the kiss to look at his husband.

"papa.....I-I also want kissess".Bora said pouting a little bit.

Jin cooed at his daughter's behaviour and took her into his hands.He kissed his little sweetheart all over her face making her giggle.

"Jagiya , when will hyung's friend will get here? Am I too early?".Namjoon looked at his watch and glancing back at his husband.Jin promised they can meet Jungkook's friend in the evening.

"Oh...No baby,..You got here right on time.I will call him".Jin said to ease his husband's nervousness and called taehyung.

He didn't told anything more about taehyung to his husband.He really wanted to see the surprise look of his baby.Afterall he was a man of teasing soooo......

"Yes jinhyung?". Tae come beside jin looking confusingly at the man standing beside jin.

"Hey..Tae , I want to introduce you to my husband Namjoon and my cute little daughter Bora".Jin pointed to either of them smiling at tae.

"Ohh..... nice meeting you both".Tae beamed showing his infamous boxy smile and pinching the cheek of the bubbly girl on jin's hold.

"Jinhyung..you didn't told me you had a pretty daughter".Tae couldn't hide his excitement.He couldn't believe jin had a cute girl.He really liked children's so much , but he couldn't had any chance to meet them.Bora looked very tiny and adorable.

Namjoon was confused why would jin call a waiter over there.Also Namjoon didn't saw this boy working here before.Maybe a new one?...is that's why jin introducing them?

"Ohh....but you are??". Namjoon asked raising his brow slightly.

"Umm...I'm sorry...I forget to introduce myself...I-I'm taehyung..kim Taehyung".tae said scratching his neck being embarrassed.

Jin looked at Namjoon placing his hand on other's shoulder.

"Also our Jungkook hyung's new friend,right tae?".He said making the other two shocked.

Namjoon face twisted in confusion.Did he misheard what jin said? Taehyung was Jungkook's new friend !! Then, does this boy have a crush on his hyung??

THIS BOY ????

Taehyung thought jinhyung forget about the previous night when jin didn't mentioned about it afterwards.But right now jinhyung introduced him as Jungkook hyung's friend.why jinhyung has to do that ???Also...if jin hyung is Jungkook's bother-in-law, then this gentleman beside jin must be Jungkook hyung's brother.Ohhh shit!!

"But ..You...you seemed very young though?". Namjoon voiced out his confusion. "Hey don't mind me ,if It's offending ,It's just that you looks so young.But don't worry...I have many friends that are old enough but looks younger than me". Namjoon said and a forced laugh.He didn't wanted to lose hopes yet,maybe what if.....