Chapter 27-Trip

Taehyung was playing with little bora while sitting beside jin at airport.They were waiting for their flight to Jeju island and he was so excited to be honest.

Tae couldn't even believe he was going somewhere in his holidays, moreover with Jungkook hyung.He glanced at Jungkook who was talking with Namjoon, and looked down smiling shyly.

It will be their first trip together.

"Namjoon-ah...I really have so much work in the office and it is very important.So isn't it better that if you guys gone alone?". Jungkook pointed out to Namjoon, walking towards tae and jin.

Tae bites his lips in worries hearing Jungkook's words.He was really happy that he could spend his holidays with Jungkook but now....

Namjoon sighed frowning his brow."Jungkook hyung ,what are you talking about?We are going to depart within a few minutes and now you are saying-".

"Hyung...you didn't even gone honeymoon saying taehyung have classes.But now he is free and we are free but now you are busy !!".Jin exclaimed sarcastically."Is that mean you don't want to spent some time alone with your lovely husband?".Jin shake his head disapprovingly, jerking his chin towards to tae.

Jungkook sighed hearing their words and glanced at tae who was looking down.He rubbed his forehead walking closer towards the boy, ruffling tae's hair making the boy to look at him.

"Taehyungie.... let's spend some time together then". Jungkook nodded his head making tae smile.

"Hey.... what's going on?Did we miss something?".Jimin asked coming together with yoongi."Oh...first of all sorry for making you all wait.But I guess we are on right time?".He said with a embarrassed smile hearing the flight announcement.

"Yes.You nailed it jiminie".Jin said with a chuckle teasing the other.

Jimin rolled his eyes at jin."Tae,Come on let's go".He said dragging the other inside the airport.

____________________________________________________________________________

They all arrived at their stay later at the evening.The warm wheather of Jeju island gave a beautiful welcome to them.

"So Jungkook hyung's room is on first floor and mine is beside him and lastly jimin's on ground floor".Jin said nodding before picking up bora.

"Jin-ah..then where will taehyungie stay?". Jungkook asked stopping everyone who were going to their respective rooms.They all looked at Jungkook in utter disbelief.

"What? Where will he stay?". Jungkook voiced his confusion.

"Jungkook hyung,what a stupid question is this?".Jin asked frowning his brow."ofcourse taehyung will be staying with you".He said pressing the word 'you' making Jungkook tilt his head being more confused.

Jimin chuckled."Jungkook hyung, where else your husband stay if not with you?Are you serious right now?".

Jungkook sighed pinching his nose at his stupidity.He had totally forgotten about sharing the room since they were always use separate rooms at home.

"Sorry, my bad". Jungkook said before taking their luggages shrugging others weird gazes.

"Tae...just look after your hubby, seems like hyung is really jet-lagged.He forgetting everything,even you!".Jimin teased making Jungkook to poke his tongue on cheek in irritation.

"Come on taehyungie". Jungkook grabbed tae's hand and the luggages on other before dragging the boy from there making everyone laugh.

Jungkook placed the luggages on the closet and looked at the boy who was standing at the balcony.He walked towards tae with a smile.