chapter 4- painful night

Hai guys.....

Happy new year 🎈💞
Welcome a beautiful year 2023 with hope and dreams.

Leave your past and live this year as you wish.Enjoy each moments.
Also support me😁

Chapter 4-painful night

Jungkook looked at the boy who was sobbing silently, closing his whole face using both of his hands.The low hiccupping and sniffing of the boy made Jungkook to squeeze his eyes.what the hell must had happened  to the boy?

Jungkook and taehyung was sitting on bench of an empty park. One was crying and other was sitting there lost of words. Taehyung didn't wanna live anymore. He felt disgusted of himself remembering the touches of the drunken man lingering on his body. He could only sob non-stop all alone in this cruel world.But a strong hand warped around his shoulder pulled him into a strong chest.

Taehyung looked up feeling the warm hug of other to see Jungkook was hugging him tightly. It only made taehyung to broke down more. It made him to think he wasn't alone in the slightest. Taehyung don't know the man infront of him but he felt more than safeness in those strong arms.

"H-yung... h-hyung I ..think i am d-dirty." Taehyung mumbled hiccupping tightens the hold of Jungkook's shirt crying aloud.

"No, you are not." Jungkook said patting the kid's back soothingly while closing his eyes taking a sharp breath.

"H-he t-touched me... hyung.... I-I could f-feel..his touch on my b-body. I-I feels d-disgusted."Taehyung stuttered shaking his head. Jungkook didn't liked how the boy blamed all the fault on himself when he isn't done anything wrong.

"You hear me boy, the one who is done wrong is not you but HIM!. Everything that happened it's not your fault,you didn't do anything to deserve this". Jungkook said genuinely concerned.

"B-but..h-he t-tried to-". Taehyung said sobbing and tears flowing through his face.

Jungkook pushed the boy and made him look at his eyes holding the shoulder of the boy. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with blood shot eyes which is tired from the intense crying.

"Boy... If anyone should be crying it's not you but the man who did this to you, because he has to pay for what he did to you tomorrow." Jungkook paused a second looking at the trembling boy in his hand.

"I'm sorry this happened to you.But....just forget about that incident and you will be fine.That moments will only hunt you if you stuck there.So just forget it and live forward".Jungkook said holding the eye contact with taehyung firmly. He didn't wanted to hear the kid call himself disgusted. The poor kid don't deserve this.

Taehyung who was listening to the each word of Jungkook hyung, could only nod his head with tears full of eyes. Taehyung didn't know why he was crying right now, is it because of that horrible incident or the feeling of he wasn't alone anymore. He felt safe, the first time in his entire life. He was glad knowing there is also some good people left on the world, like his Jungkook hyung.

"You are right. Why am I crying?. H-he is the one who did wrong. So I am not going to cry anymore." Taehyung said trying to be bold but his trembling hands betrayed him effortlessly. Jungkook immediately hold the boy's trembling hand in his.

"It's alright... just cry as much you want" Jungkook said frimly holding other's hand making tae to hug him again. Taehyung cried his heart out in that hold by letting the tears flow.

It was only a half an hour later the hiccupping and sniffing were come to stop.They were settled in the silence of night still in eachother arms.

Jungkook glanced at the boy who is in his hold."Are you okay,now?".He asked getting a nodd from the boy in return.

Taehyung also loosened his grip on Jungkook realising how tightly he is hugging the other.He was at the verge of breakdown that he didn't aware about his actions.He moved back from Jungkook and sat abrupt while looking away.

Jungkook leaned back to the bench with a light smile."So you care to tell me, what's your name boy?" .

"T-taehyung, kim Taehyung." Taehyung said trying his everything not to stutter.

"So taehyung , From now on...try not to go out to club these late.It's not safe".

"I-I was working there hyung." Taehyung mumbled embarrass to reveal he was working at a club to Jungkook. He didn't wanted Jungkook to think he is a bad person.

"You work there? At a club?." Jungkook asked taken back. He thought the boy was at the club to enjoy the youth or something ,but not to work there.The news from taehyung was quite surprising to Jungkook.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook fidgeting his finger but nodded his head looking down at his lap.

" your family?"Jungkook asked curiously.

"I don't have any". Taehyung said looking anywhere but Jungkook.

An comfortable silence fall between them after that. Both of them didn't say a word but it wasn't awkward.

"Taehyung ah ,Leave the job at that club.Go to this cafe. You will get a job there." Jungkook said handing the kid a card while taking a puff from his cigarette.

Taehyung looked at the address card confusingly and then looked at Jungkook hyung who was smoking closing his eyes. His hyung looked so handsome.Taehyung averted his eyes flushed on his sudden thought about his hyung. What is he thinking?

"Taehyung ah, come on let me drop you." Jungkook said standing up and walking away taking a puff from the cigarette.

Taehyung looked at the back of Jungkook hyung who was walking away from him. It was the first time someone cared for him and it felt nice. Hyung was the first one who reminded him, he was not alone and the world is not so bad. Taehyung run behind Jungkook with a little smile playing on his lips.