chapter 13 -Family

The glowing morning sun was blinding Jungkook's eyes slightly.He was on the way to pick up taehyung to meet up his brother and family.

Jungkook was mentally disturbed throughout his way to the apartment.Suddenly introducing taehyung as his lover and proceeding their relationship to a marriage.....seemed bit dramatic.But there weren't any choices left for him other than that.

Jungkook knows they were only mere strangers to eachother upto recently.but somehow taehyung gained a special place in his heart.So he couldn't allow the boy to live such a suffering life when he can do something about it.He saw the vulnareblity and defenseless in the boy's eyes on the night at club , but at the same time the determination and innocence were glowing in that eyes.

Jungkook decided then and there he will be there for the kid as a hyung who taehyung can relay on.He thought the boy was safe after taking the job at cafe and doing well.But the other day when he heard such a lowly comments about taehyung from that bastard,it made him realise he was wrong afterall, Taehyung was not at all safe.

The marriage was just for a name.Jungkook only wanted to see the boy safe and sound.So marriage seemed a win-win solution for both of them.He can provide taehyung a good life where the boy can live peacefully without any trouble.Also he can avoid the marriage topic forever by that decision.

Jungkook was decided to live his life all alone.He didn't needed anyone beside him for anything.He had everything.So marriage was long forgotten chapter for him.But he couldn't convince his loved ones saying that.

So marrying taehyung can solve all headaches,then why not do that?Yes that's it.......

But lying to his caring brother who only thought for his happiness was making him guilty.Should he have to do such thing??Why not go for a another option??Maybe marrying and bounding that innocent boy into his mess is wrong??

Jungkook rubbed his forehead with a sigh.He was almost infront of taehyung's apartment and here he was having a second thoughts about everything.

The car slowly came infront of the small pathway.Jungkook can see taehyung standing down on the street from afar.Why would taehyung stand there even before he arrives? But it was just like taehyung's nature.The boy always wait for him.Jungkook shook his head with a small smile.

Taehyung smiled seeing the familiar mercedes benz and his hyung infront of him.He instantly get in the car when Jungkook opened the door from inside.

The car was so awesome that taehyung sat in the passenger seat carefully.Eventhough he sat there a few times the other days,he couldn't relax himself thinking what if he made a scratch on that seat even unknowingly.It was so luxurious and expensive for him.

Taehyung tilted his head to look at Jungkook, after settling somewhat comfortably.Hyung looked handsome as always.

Jungkook was in a white tank and a leather jacket,his black hair was kept backwards,making his forehead visible.The light smile in his lips and the warm but cold eyes...everything was gorgeous.

"Morning hyung" He smiled looking at Jungkook.

"Morning taehyung,did you wait long?". Jungkook asked starting his car.

"N-No, I didn't.I just come downstairs....".He said looking down biting his lips.To be honest,he was waiting there for more than half an hour.But hyung didn't need to know that, right?

"Hyung, does this clothes is good enough for me to meet your family? I only had this.Sooo..if it's not okay,then we can buy something nice from somewhere?". Taehyung said anxiously pointing at what he wore.He want to be perfect in his in-law's eyes.