Chapter 64-Talk

Jungkook tapped his fingers on the table looking up at the two peoples in his office.A half an hour before Jimin bragged into his office along with Kai.Those two were being the directors of two entertainment companies making them get along well.

"I'm planning to conduct a surprise party for taehyung's birthday!". Jimin said with a charming smile like he is satisfied with his own words.

He didn't gave a moment for Jungkook to voice out his opinion before continuing."It was Kai's idea actually".Jimin winked at Kai who stood leaning on the wall.

Jungkook nod ,his eyes meeting with Kai's for a second before focusing back to Jimin as he continued."I was already planning to have a official welcoming party for tae into park entertainment.So why don't we celebrate tae's birthday as it is? Two birds in one shot! What do you say hyung?".

Jungkook snort narrowing his brow."Don't you think its too late for a welcoming party? It's nearly three months since tae joined there".

Jimin rolled his eyes and crossing his arms around his chest."Can you be not so bland and focus on its good side?".

Jungkook chuckled as he nod."Okay,do as you like then!".He shrugged giving in to Jimin's opinion."But make it simple, Taehyung won't fancy media's attention that day".

"Deal!".Jimin give a kissy face as he stood up.

Jungkook can imagine how much excited Jimin is from his face itself.He can imagine Jimin's mind traveling miles a speed to plan the party from the moment the idea sport in his head.

"Then I'll off to see my hus and say a hello".Jimin give a sly smile as he walks towards the door."Kai, Please wait here.I'll be right back".Jimin shout before closing the door behind him.

The silence stretched in the office as the door closes creating a tensed atmosphere.The ticking sound of clock can be well heard along their rigid breath.

Kai chuckle breaking the awkwardness as he walk closer and sat on the chair infront of Jungkook."Why?"

Jungkook looked up with narrowed brows, confused of Kai's implication."What?"

"Why do you care so much about tae?".Kai tilt his head with an irritated scowl on his face."Don't you think your acting is pretty lame for a fake husband?".

Jungkook's breath shudder and he flinch as he heard those words.His jaw clench in annoyance and his vein pulsating very fastly."What-".

"Hey, don't be surprised Mr.jeon".Kai chuckle with a wave of hands."Tae had told me about your silly, one year married life! I can't say I'm not impressed in your logic. Husbands in public and brothers behind those walls!".He laughed aloud.

Jungkook couldn't believe taehyung had relieved their secret to another person without a word.Eventhough their marriage was unexpected and is only for a name, it wasn't like what Kai said.It wasn't what they were.

Jungkook and tae weren't fake, they had a special bond.They smiled, supported,enjoyed and loved one another.That simple year was still precious to him.Jungkook looked up as kai continued.

"Tae was an orphan and was in a bad situation that he had to depend on you back then.And you had a good heart for to support him going to an extent of marrying him! What a sacrificer you are!".Kai scoff ,his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Mr.jeon, Now that tae can protect himself and he is financially independent,and moreover have someone he can relay on, don't you think its the time to put a full stop to your fake married life?".Kai suggest with a cunning smile. "Or did you forget that you are just acting?".He laugh infuriating Jungkook.

The sneering laugh echoed in that office as Jungkook gritted his teeth.Jungkook bite back his rage, feeling ashamed of others clear mocking.

"Listen here,kai". Jungkook says his voice cold and his face void of emotions. "You don't have to bother about my married life.I don't care who you are or how you related to taehyung, but don't get carried away. I know how to live my life".

Kai smirk his eyes drilling deep to those piercing gaze of Jungkook."Chill dude!".Kai chuckle , shaking his head."Can't you take a joke?".

"I'm not suited for that type of joking. I'm a bit older as you see". Jungkook says after a moment.

"Kai, I think of you as a good person.You landed a fine company all by yourself and managing it well. It's pretty impressive actually!". Jungkook point out as a matter of fact."So don't be a brat now and make me feel the opposite. You shouldn't talk to me the way you just spoke.I treat you with respect and I hope you do the same". Jungkook nod as he continue.

"Also I don't like to live my life in someone else's whims.So just stay out of it.If taehyung wants something he could always speak to me.He is still my husband. So I hope we're clear". Jungkook says in stern voice.

Neither of them move.Their eyes sending daggers to each other.Kai still had his infamous smirk plastered on his face as he watch Jungkook in challenge.On other hand Jungkook was calm and collected.

"Kai,come on".Jimin opened the door with a charming smile , unaware of the tension in the room.Kai shook his head as he glance at Jimin and then at Jungkook.

"See you later ,Mr.jeon".He extended his hand with the same sly smirk plastered on his lips. "Don't be so sweet to your nemesis Jeon.It won't do good to you !".

Jungkook grabbed Kai's hand and shook with confidence."I couldn't care less".

Soon Kai and Jimin left 'Jeon inc'.Jungkook leaned back to his chair ,as a sigh leaving his mouth.

Everything made him tired.Whenever he thought tae and he could have a chance,it always ends up downhill.

He could feel Kai is irritated about how taehyung is still related to him.Maybe Kai didn't want his lover to be tied in a fake marriage bond anymore.

He wasn't mad at Kai's words, infact its the opposite.Kai's words only made him to see the truth once more.

Afterall what Kai said is right.Tae is big enough to live well without Jungkook.And Taehyung have Kai today.

Eventhough Jungkook well said infront of kai and kept him composed like those words didn't mattered, It mattered the most.All of it banged to his pride.

He didn't wanted to came in between tae and Kai.He know they are good couples.Jungkook didn't plan to snatch anyones boyfriend,not with taehyung anyway.He isn't someone without morals.

He was just riled up hearing Soobin's words and......

Jungkook rubbed his forehead.He didn't knew what to do anymore.He is just tired ...tired of everything...................