Chapter 71-Want more(M)

A smile dances on Jungkook's lips as he hear those words.He pulls younger closer and hold tae's face."Look tae, We don't have to rush this. We have a whole life ahead of us.So...".He says tracing his hands through younger's blond hair.

"No,I want you now".Tae says adamantly making jungkook lets out a small sound at the back of his throat.

Jungkook turn them swiftly, pinning younger's hands over his head, to find tae's lips and kiss him. He did it slow, opening tae's mouth under his own and dipping his tongue barely inside.

Taehyung met him, mewled, shifted his hips again.Jungkook groaned and kissed him harder. He held out his hand and focused on the table compartment to the little jar of lube and condoms.

Tae broke the kiss and raises an eyebrow at Jungkook who is lubing his fingers."Hyung, do we have to use condom? I don't want-".

Jungkook stopped tae's rumbling with a small kiss on his lips."We should use it definitely".He growls as he deepen their kiss.

Tae whimpered, staring incredulously as Jungkook's hand moved down.He breathed hard as Jungkook slowly work a finger into his arsehole.His mouth opened on a high pitch moan as the finger pushed in deeply and pulled it out rhythmically;

Jungkook squeezed around the base of his cock for a few moments making tae's body ripple., his stomach muscles tensing , his neck arching and exposing the long column of his throat.

Jungkook added a second finger more slowly, but soon he'd widened his leg as far as it would go, pulling tae's knee in toward his shoulder.He moved his hand leisurely, sweat shining on younger's stomach and his breathing speeding up as his hand moved faster.

"I think...".Tae gasped. "I think I'm r-ready."

"Yeah?".He asks removing condom wrapper with teeth,and warping it around the head of the erect, hard penis.

Jungkook got a hand under tae's knee and pushed up,then he slicked up cock one last stroke before he lines himself up and looks down at him, brown irises reduced to a thin ring.

"Can I?".

Tae nodd egerly yet nervously."Want you, please".He repeats , smiling as he pulls Jungkook in a tender kiss.

Jungkook lets himself sink down, taking younger slowly, his eyes fluttering shut and eyebrows creasing in pleasure.

Tae's lips open on a soft moan and gasp,he drew a shuddering breath when the pain and pleasure engulfed him.His hands came around Jungkook's neck and held tight , listening to their rigid breath.His heart threatens to beat right out of his chest at how fast this is happening.

"Tae". Jungkook strained voice cracked in the end."You okay?".

Tae nodded,when Jungkook's hands gripped his hips, letting hyung drove forward slowly, slipping in an inch at a time.There were tears caught in tae's lashes , but he smiled up at Jungkook.

Jungkook kisses him then, wild and hard .Adjusting his position, and making tae gasps,until tae lets out a muffled whimper, mouth still pressed against his, and until he feels it,the bundle of nerves that made tae writhes in pleasure.

Jungkook rolls his hips tentatively and tae moans, loud and desperate.He starts moving, lifting his hips and then crashing down with a gasp. "Gods, you feel so tight and wet..."

Jungkook's eyes were completely black now, and he was clearly struggling for every breath he took. Sweat glistened on his forehead and his dark long hair fell forward, as his hips continued to torture tae. His muscles flexed and shivered with the effort it took to hold taehyung's writhing body pinned to the bed.

"Hyu..g. Ung,".Tae gasped, his loud moans that sent fire through Jungkook's body.Jungkook speed up his moves, making tae's entire body quiver in need.

Jungkook groans, gripping tae's hair, pulling him into a rough kiss. His breathing became hard and his thrusts sets out a brutal pace at the sight of tae, his husband.

The blond writhes with his cheeks flushed red, lips swollen and plump. But it's taehyung's eyes is what made Jungkook's heart trembling.

Younger's eyes are wide, bark brown as they are in heights of emotion, a shimmer of tears on them that has Jungkook's heart thudding. This time his heart is racing for a different reason. A much more welcome one.

"Tae-".Jungkook went faster, his thrust deep. The friction, the wet slap echoed the room. He whipped into tae, and just groaned, his brow creased again, his cock going all the way hard once more between their bodies.

"Fuck, hyung...". Tae calls in a desperate to plea.Jungkook's name fell from his lips like a mantra when hyung's hand drops down and started fondling his cock.Jungkook started fucking into him hard, gritting his teeth in needs.

Tae's hands roamed over Jungkook's body,both of them shuddering... shuddering...."Hyu..g ugh...I..I'm going to...".Tae threw his head back.

"Let's cum together".Jungkook impaled himself ruthlessly on tae, allowing himself to thrust as much as he wished.The room fills up with their moans and the obscene slapping of skin, getting louder.

"I love you taehyungie". Jungkook whisper in tae's ear as the orgasm approaches them.

Taehyung was lost; every thought slipped from his mind as those words settled.His orgasm rushed forward, rippling though his body. His hips jerked and his lips parted to utter a scream of pleasure.Jungkook shuts his eyes and fills tae with so much.

"L..Love you,tae".He murmur mouth still pressed against tae.Younger relaxed and hummed contently, melting into the soft kiss.Breathing shallowly, tae lowered his stiff arms and legs, stretching them for a moment and then burying his hands into Jungkook's unruly long hair, stroking the silky locks.

Tae could feel Jungkook smiling against his neck.Jungkook slowly raised his head and blinked at tae incredulously. "You are mine now ".

Tae's eyebrows shot up in genuine surprise,but nodded in agreement, and then looked at Jungkook coyly. "Took you so long,uh?".

Jungkook was inclined to agree, but he wasn't inclined to confess that. Instead, he presses their foreheads together and closes his eyes, breathing in and out."Thank you".

Tae smiles as he pulls Jungkook in his embrace.They fall asleep in a tangle of limbs, Jungkook's head resting on tae's chest,near to his heart.................