Chapter 36-Jealous?

Taehyung averted his eyes,not having the courage to see Jungkook with someone else other than him.He bite his lips, trying hard not to break down.

Jungkook was hugging back the women close to his chest that it made taehyung's heart to squeeze more.

So this is what going on between hyung and him!.

Tae was so worried that wheather he is done anything wrong in the past weeks.But he didn't knew it wasn't him that done wrong, it's just that Jungkook is interested in someone else,but not him.

The thoughts itself made taehyung weak.He don't know what to do .Should he go from there so Jungkook could get some privacy with his lover?Or should he intrude their sweet moment being a villian?

He chuckled at his thoughts with a painful smile.Anyway she is his guest that he decided to serve her.Don't need to make Jungkook's women sad, right?

Tae cleared his throat making the lady to lean back from Jungkook and look at him curiously.Tae saw the girl looking at Jungkook with a raised brow and then glancing back at him.

"Ohh...sorry for disturbing". Taehyung said his voice unpleasant , looking deep into Jungkook's soul.He glanced back at the girl infront of him, trying to muster a small smile but failing miserably.He runs to kitchen,not wanting to offend anyone there.

Taehyung was stirring the lime juice, as his mind replayed that nasty image from earlier.He couldn't forget how fit that women seemed in his hyung's arms.

He did feel the elegance and maturity of that lady from the very first glance.That women seems much of Jungkook's age and was so beautiful than he is.

Taehyung sighed placing some snacks on the plate.Why hadn't he born a little earlier?If he had, he wouldn't had missed out so many things of Jungkook !!They should had met earlier, should had gone to same school ,fallen for each other and had a child as of now!!!

He shook his head, taking the tray in his hands and going to the living room.

He placed the drinks on the table when he didn't saw the women and Jungkook out there.He sat down on the couch confused.Where did they gone now?Did they went outside without telling him?He sighed rubbing his forehead once again feeling the headache.

Tae closed his eyes leaning back to the couch tiredly.That's when a ridiculous thoughts passed across his mind and he became all nervous.What if they two went inside Jungkook's room?.It was like a inner voice that asking him repeatedly that he couldn't sit properly.What if?

No....why would they go inside hyung's room anyway?Not a chance... Jungkook won't allow someone other than him in hyung's room, right?

But what if hyung did?If Jungkook like that girl then there is a chance he letting the girl into his room.But what's for?It's not like they can't discuss anything sitting in the living room.So why a room?

Did they need privacy? Privacy for... WHAT?????

Tae immediately run up the stairs and came infront of Jungkook's door.His breath was irregular and he was panicking.He wants to barge inside the room but he couldn't.It's like his foot are gummed and he couldn't move.

He don't know what's going inside the room and he is afraid of knowing whatever it is.He really wants it all to be his nonsense thoughts and wants to believe Jungkook won't do anything wrong.But something is making him nervous.

Tae banged hard on the door , squeezing his eyes close.He don't know how many times he banged the door before the door opened and a furious Jungkook stood before him.

Tae glanced at hyung and then looks past behind Jungkook ,inside the room nervously.

"What you want, taehyung?". Jungkook raised his brow ,his lips forming a thin line.The boy was disturbing him all day like it is something funny but it isn't.

"Where is she?".Tae asked clutching Jungkook's shirt making Jungkook confuse.

"Who?..Sofia?".

Tae nodded supposing it might be the woman he saw with hyung.Sofia...

"She is gone". Jungkook shrugged turning around as he glanced taehyung over his shoulder."why?".

Tae blinked his eyes and breathing out the long breath he didn't knew he was holding in.His lips twitched upwards."Nothing".

Tae followed Jungkook like a puppy and sat at beside Jungkook making the other frown.

"Do you need anything?".

"No?".Tae shook his head,still beaming widely.He knew he is special to Jungkook.

"Then I suppose you banged open my door only to disturb me?". Jungkook cocked his head , glancing at taehyung's tight grip on him.

Jungkook's question only answered by a big pout but nevertheless Jungkook ignored everything and immersed himself in work again.

Tae sat beside Jungkook long enough still clutching on other's shirt like he is afraid of letting it go.His heart was still pounding in the rib cage making him aware of how tensed he was.

Now one thing was cristal clear to taehyung that he can't never let go Jungkook to anyone.Hyung is only for him.

"Taehyungie,Sofia invited us to a party.So if you are free let's go together tomorrow". Jungkook said breaking the long silence still not taking his eyes away from the papers that tae don't know.

Tae smiled happily hearing Jungkook speak to him casually after so many days.He nodded his head showing his boxy smile approvingly.He can came home little bit early from school.Also it is the first time he is going a party with Jungkook.As hyung's husband.....

But the image of Jungkook hugging that Sofia made him sad again.He can't get a grip on himself.Is it only he being jealous or is there something more?

Tae glanced at the side profile of Jungkook, leaning his head on Jungkook's broad shoulders.Jungkook is his family and he know Jungkook won't hurt him.....

Stupid hyung can't even scold him!!

Taehyung smiles widen as he closed his eyes , leaning more into hyung.He is happy just to be beside Jungkook......