Chapter 19-First day

Namjoon was giving food to little bora while jin was cooking food for everyone.The atmosphere in Jeon's house was very lively in the next morning.

Somi was seated in the couch reading the newspaper.The wedding of business tycoon Jeon Jungkook was the main headlines of it and the gossips written of the mysterious groom was very interesting that she couldn't stop giggling.

Jungkook came downstairs some time later wearing casual clothes after freshen up."Good morning ".He greeted everyone before taking a seat beside Namjoon.

Somi looked at Jungkook over the paper in her hand."Jungkook-ah....You are the hot news today".She pointed the newspaper shaking her head with a smile.

Jungkook quirk his brows in confusion but chuckled after realising what somi meant.

Jin came from kitchen with a teasing look."But Jungkook hyung , you well prevented tae's whereabouts from media.Even a slight photo of tae isn't in today's news.Are you that much possessive?".He said placing some dishes on table wiggling his brows.

"Jin-ah...I don't want taehyungie to be a part of my mess.He is yet to pass highschool.So it is good if no one knows he is married, especially to me". Jungkook said shaking his head.

Somi looked at Jungkook with a warm smile."Anyway Jungkook-ah , where is tae?".

"Oh...Mom...I think he is very tired.He is still sleeping". Jungkook said sipping his coffee.

Jin sat the other side of Namjoon raising his brows."Does yesterday's room decoration was so good that tae  can't even wake up now?Did you over do it hyung?".

Jungkook chocked on his coffee hearing jin's words.Somi patted Jungkook's head who was coughing vigorously.Jungkook was surprised to hear such questions.It was something he didn't ever imagined.Having anything with taehyungie,No..No.. the boy was only a kid.What nonsense is jin saying?

Namjoon sighed looking at his brother's state because of his husband."Jagiya....stop teasing hyung".

Jin rolled his eyes at that and gave a wink to husband.He can only tease the always perfect Jungkook hyung at times like this.So why can't he?

Jungkook composed himself wiping his face and drinking some water.He sighed looking at his brother-in-law who was acting innocent by taking care of bora while ignoring him."I will call taehyungie.Anyway it's time to have breakfast". Jungkook stood glancing at everyone.He couldn't help but notice the well smirk they giving him.

Jungkook entered his room to see taehyung is sleeping while hugging one of the pillow to heart.It was a quite a cute sight to witness.He went closer to the boy smiling widely.

"Taehyungie.....wake up".Taehyung didn't even budged by Jungkook's voice.He was in deep slumber to hear Jungkook.He turned to other side because of the disturbance.

"Wake up, taehyungie....It's enough.You can sleep later". Jungkook said slightly shaking taehyung making the boy to stir in his sleep.

Taehyung slightly opened his eyes hearing his hyung's sweet voice with a smile.He looked up to see Jungkook infront of him.

"Good morning, Jungkook hyung". Taehyung said in between a big yawn.

"Morning.How was your sleep?".

"It was good, I slept well.But how can this bed feels so nice and soft hyung?Mine was very rough". Taehyung said with a pout making the other laugh.

"It must be because it's mine". Jungkook joked with a smile.

"Yes must be". Taehyung said quietly to himself with a shy smile.He looked down at his lap being self conscious suddenly.Jungkook was looking at him that he painly aware about his appearance.Tae subtly arranged his bed hair and wiped the drools from his mouth.