Happily Ever After

Somi emma was humming a soft lullaby as she rocks the little one in her hand gently.She almost made him fall asleep after a half an hour of effort when bora had bragged into the room with a noisy phone in her hand.

"Shuuu".Somi sighed when a baby cried aloud, squirming and sobbing in her embrace.She shook her head defeatedly and glared at her granddaughter. "Didn't I told you not to come in here bora? Why don't to go and play with your friends?".

Bora scowled as she glared back at her granny. "Why can't I be here?".She asks sounding betrayed. "This is Jungkook uncle's room. Uncle said I am always welcomed here, also whatever uncle's is mine and mine is uncle's. Don't be jealou- owww". She cry out when someone pinched her ear painly.

Jin twisted his daughter's ear in tight grip making her whine. "Is this is how you talk to your grandma?".He put his hands on hips as he pinned her with his intimidating gaze.

"Pappaaa... please".She stomped her feet in pain and looks somi with a cute pout."Grandma-".Her whining cut short by the sharp high pitch hiccups of the baby.Jin let go her ear immediately and took the crying angel in his arm, making Bora sigh in relief.

"Aigoo...What happened my baby? What's with these sweet tears?".He asks cooly while rocking the baby as he walked."Mom, you should rest. I'll look after him now".

He let the door close behind while dragging Bora along with him and joined Namjoon in the study."Babe, look who is here with me?!".

Namjoon smiles as he looks up to the little angel in his husband's hand."Aww..".He pull jin next to him in the sofa while Bora climbed on his lap.He wiped the wet stained cheeks of the baby and turn to jin."Why was he crying?".

"Ask you daughter yourself!".Jin drat a glare at Bora who innocently stared up at him.

"I didn't do anything, daddy".Bora said avoiding jin's glare and made funny faces to make the baby giggle."Look he is happy now!".

Namjoon smiles, placing a soft kiss on her temple."I believe you".His words made Bora smile proudly.She made another funny gesture causing the baby to let of series of giggles.

"He looks same as when bora is young!".Jin commented , brushing his hands over the boy's hair.

"Really?!".Bora asks in surprise making jin hums in agreement."You all got the same Bambi eyes from your dad's side".

"That's right.He looks more of Jungkook hyung ".Namjoon nod his head with a smile but turn to door when he hear the footsteps.

"Oh here the baby is!".Yoongi sighed in relief like he got his favourite toy.He smiles as he approached them."I was looking for this angel the whole time. Jimin wants to spend some quality time with him or whatsoever".

"I see".Namjoon chuckle hearing  Yoongi compliant unusually."Wasn't his delivery date is near? Should he be alright attending parties like this?".

Yoongi sighs and jin could see the tiredness behind those eyes."Jimin won't listen to me. He says he is rested enough".He sighs again yet his lips twitch upwards at the end."Anyway we are expecting a little girl in the next week".

Jin smiles as Yoongi lifted the baby up from his arms."Hope we will hear the good news soon".

Yoongi smiles softly and stride fastly towards his husband who is probably tired of dealing with their children.

As expected Jimin was glaring at the youngest when Yoongi step into the room.His daughter was braiding Jimin's hair making other groan and lash out while another one is poking his big round stomach.

"When will baby came out?".Their son asks placing his ear on Jimin's stomach.

"Don't you have ears? I told you it will be next week!".Jimin sighs pulling his son by ear."Play with your noona for now!".