Chapter 24-Another day at company

The very next morning Jungkook entered 'JEON INC' holding the hands of taehyung.He wanted everyone to know who is taehyung and how much he means to him.No one should ever dare to mistreat taehyung like the other day.He gritted his teeth thinking the face of crying taehyung being all vulnerable from yesterday.

"Good morning, sir".Amy said walking next to her boss while giving a side glance to his profile.She sighed thinking of all the possibilities that made Mr.jeon mad.

"Amy, I want Ms.Ava to report at my office within five minute". Jungkook said his face stoic making Amy to nodd her head.She excused herself to go from there immediately after that leaving the couple alone.

Taehyung looked at the tight hold of Jungkook on his hand and then at Jungkook.If the situation is all different and Jungkook was doing that,it would be romantic.But right now taehyung got strangely bad feelings for coming here.

"Jungkook hyung....why did you bring me here? Didn't I told you I don't want to be here?".He said trying to walk up with Jungkook's long stride.

Jungkook didn't said anything in return and was all alone silent.The strange silence made taehyung even more worried.He knew Jungkook was mad and it was all because of him.He didn't wanted to cause any trouble for hyung.He sighed biting his lips nervously.

They reached Jungkook's office within a minute.Taehyung was sitting opposite to Jungkook with a worried expression while Jungkook was intently looking at the door making tae sigh.

Minutes later Amy entered the office following Ava behind.Ava smilied brightly seeing the CEO face to face,but that smile immediately dimmed seeing exact same boy from yesterday sitting infront of Mr.jeon.The confusion and then shock flashed over her face.she frown ber brow looking at the boy in disbelief while gulping nervously trying to keep calm.

Amy looked at her boss who was staring at Ava with his darkened eyes."Mr.Jeon ,she is Ms.ava from reception desk".

Jungkook nodded to Amy,leaning back to his chair raising his brows at Ava."Do you know the person who is sitting infront of me,Ava?".

Ava subtly glanced at taehyung before nodding her head timidly.She knew she misjudged the boy based on his appearance and done something very wrong.She clutched the hem of her shirt nervously.

"Sir, yesterday this boy came looking for you a-and....".Ava trailed off her words not knowing what to say.

Jungkook smirked at her words."Oh...then? And then what happened?".His hard voice held a challenge that made Ava to gulp.

"And I d-didn't allow him to meet you....Sir, but it's only because I thought he was a fraud trying to fool me saying he is your husband".Ava said whole in one breath testing her luck.She didn't wanted to get fired from such a good salary job.She knew Mr.jeon didn't hesitated to fire anyone that it made her gulp.

Jungkook scoffed at her words while shaking his head."So how did you know that he was a fraud?? Did you met my husband before? ".Jungkook huffed in annoyance rasing his brow.

"T-That I-I....".Ava looked everywhere but at him muttering quietly.

The stuttering and the cowardness display of Ava made Jungkook furious.He clenched his fist tring to calm down.He didn't liked how she mistreated taehyung infront of everyone.She should had handled the situation wisely instead of judging and humiliating someone before confirming the fact.She failed as a receptionist when she done that.'JEON INC' was a place for professionals not for some cowards.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORMED ME IF SOMEONE THERE TO SEE ME?ARE YOU THE ONE MAKING DECISION HERE OR ME?".Ava flinched hearing her boss's words.She looked hesitantly at her boss.