chapter 10 -An idea

It was already past eight in the morning.Jungkook was still outside of taehyung's apartment.He was leaning on his mercedes benz while standing on the sideway.

Jungkook waited for the boy, way too long yesterday.Seeing taehyung and hearing the his blabberings was Jungkook's recent routine of life.But taehyung didn't show up yesterday.

Jungkook was sure that lights were-on on the boy's apartment ,when he arrived there.So there is no way that taehyung was asleep early.So it doesn't take more time for Jungkook to realise taehyung intensionally avoided him.But for what???

Jungkook didn't had any bad intension for coming there.He just wanted to assure himself taehyung's safety.Also the boy seemed he needs someone beside him.

Yesterday's unexpected absence of the taehyung made him irritated a little bit.Jungkook was worried that something might happened to the boy.It bothered Jungkook so much that he decided to wait a little more in the morning before leaving from there.Maybe nothing bad had happened after all ,but he wanted to make sure it by himself.The boy somehow gained a little brother's place in his heart.

"Aeyy.....what we have got here?? That little rascal's boyfriend!!". Jungkook turned his head slightly towards the mocking sound.He saw the same man that he saw yesterday at the stairs of taehyung's apartment.

Jungkook tilted his head with a raised eyebrows looking keenly at the man infront of him.

"You seems well enough !!".The man mumbled oogling at Jungkook's car with a open mouth. "Anyway that bastard won a lottery".The man smirked looking at Jungkook.

"Heyy..did you said anything?"Jungkook asked in a irritated tone.He didn't had any mood to deal with such nuisance in early morning.

"I didn't said anything sir !" The man bowed slightly looking all decent. "It's just that your boyfriend didn't gave the rent of his apartment in past months. Sooo....".The man said scratching his neck while giving a forced smile to Jungkook ,still acting all innocent.

"Who's boyfriend??". Jungkook demanded his eyes darkens m.He didn't had any boyfriend in his knowledge.So what the hell is he sprouting?

"Oh ..you are not taehyung's boyfriend?".The man chuckle tauntingly."Sorry ,my bad...then you must be his daddy".The man looked at Jungkook smugly with a suppressing smile.

"What??". Jungkook was too shocked to process everything. He stood frozen hearing such comment.

"Anyway, that boy didn't paid two months rent and living in my apartment like a leech!".The man continued his complaints without realising the building tension around him.

Jungkook poked his cheeks using tongue feeling irritated.He was struggling to hold back himself from beating the shit out of the man.He closed his eyes ,trying to get a grip on himself.He didn't wanted to start anything that will cause trouble for taehyung later.

"That faggot didn't even allowed me to taste him even though I did many consideration for him! Your are lucky to have that beauty all yourself.What should I do to get that for myse-". The man's words were broken when his body suddenly banged to the car with a strong force.

Jungkook gritted his teeth , breathing heavily while holding the man in his grip.The man's body pressed against the car as Jungkook held him there by his neck,the anger was consuming Jungkook wholy.His grip around the neck of that man was very strong that man's eyes were bulged out.The man was struggling to breath in the hold of Jungkook.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING BASTARD?". Jungkook tighten his hold on the man's neck while twisting that man's hand painfully.

"GET A GRIP ON YOUR DIRTY TONGUE, OTHERWISE IT WON'T BE THERE LONG ENOUGH". Jungkook shouted flinching the man, slowly tightening his hold on the neck and making the other plead.The man was already in tears and was struggling in jungkook's hold.