chapter 8-Trapped

Jin was staring at Jungkook and taehyung with so much confusion in his mind.He didn't expected Jungkook to be here.Also he can't believe taehyung called his hyung to be taehyung's.How could Jungkook and tae know each other?.....Not only they seems know eachother but also quite acquainted.... Moreover with whom tae had crush on????

Holy shit!!!!

Jin saw how taehyung's face become all red like tomato , standing beside Jungkook and how much happiness his face showed.Tae is shy ,at the same time he seems proud to announce Jungkook's name.Jin couldn't believe his own vision as his eyes drat between them.

Jungkook hyung and taehyung?????
Are they couple??Are they in love??why didn't Jungkook hyung told him anything and......................

Isn't tae a little too young for hyung??????

"Jungkook hyung, y-you and tae..??".Jin narrows glancing at the hold of taehyung had on Jungkook.

"Oh..Jin-ah,he is my....friend?". Jungkook said glancing at the boy beside him.He didn't wanted to introduce taehyung as someone he helped once.Also he didn't know exactly what they are...they were not stangers but not more than strangers.They only came to know each other in this last week.Also, did taehyung saw him as elder brother?? But he wasn't sure of that.

"You are friends?? You two??".Jin voice suspiciously couldn't believing what Jungkook said . From taehyung's actions and words they are seems something more than just causal friends.

"Yes.We are". Jungkook said looking at taehyung.He saw the visible confusion in taehyung's face.The boy didn't know jin is his brother's husband.In past,Jungkook didn't said anything about himself to taehyung and taehyung didn't asked about him either.Their conversions probably all about hearing the boy's daily life.

"Also taehyung ,I forgot to tell you that jin is my brother in law...We are family". Jungkook's words made taehyung to loose his grip on Jungkook's arm.

Taehyung gaped as his mouth opens.He blink his eyes in shock  as the realisation hit him.WHAT???? what did Jungkook hyung said right now?They are family !!! So hyung knew jinhyung before?...and he is hyung's brother in law?....

Taehyung's face turned from shock to worry instantly.He couldn't believe what he heard.He talked about jin to Jungkook in the past few days and also told how the cafe works and all... He knew there is no reason to worry cos he didn't said anything bad, instead he only praised about jinhyung.so it was okay.....

But the real problem is that he almost told jinhyung about how he see Jungkook hyung in some non-friendly way.He didn't admitted he have feelings for Jungkook or anything but he knows jinhyung could easily pinpoint how he feels.

And he didn't knew they were brothers.He only wanted to introduce his special one to jinhyung.He felt embarrassed standing right there and he didn't know what to do....

"Ohhh....I-I d-didn't k-knew that....".Tae mumbled quietly before removing his fingers completely from Jungkook's hand.He was sweating due to nervousness.He averted his eyes to his foot.

Jungkook didn't heard what taehyung said.But he noticed the sudden change in taehyung's face.Taehyung seemed tensed.

"Anyway, jin-ah...I am here to fetch you home.Namjoon had asked me to drive you home.So come on". Jungkook said looking at jin.

"Ohh... okay hyung.Wait a minute..I have to go and change first".Jin said pointing at the apron he wore, still side glancing the gloomy taehyung.He is sure something is fishy between hyung and tae......

Jungkook stared at jin until he go inside the kitchen before turning to taehyung.

"Hey...what happened? Does knowing jin is my brother made you uncomfortable in anyway?". Jungkook enquired looking at the boy's face.