Chapter 32 -Caught

Tae tossed around the bed ,snuggling deep into his pillow.The bright sunlight that coming from the glassed walls made him frown.He rubbed his eyes while slightly blinking before opening his eyes leaving a satisfied sigh.That was a nice sleep...

Instantly his lips tugged upwards seeing the most loveable sight infront of him.

His cute sleeping beauty.

Tae giggled at his thoughts still looking at the relaxed face of Jungkook.

Hyung slept at the far end of the bed taking only little space.Jungkook didn't even crossed the transient line that separated them.They didn't hugged neither they touched even a bit.

Tae didn't knew wheather to be glad that his hyung is a gentleman or to be disappointed that Jungkook is such a gentleman.He cutely glared at Jungkook.

Can't hyung take the clue ?Tae won't dislike little bit of cuddling or waking up in jungkook's arms.He won't even complain if Jungkook do more than that....Infact he will only be happy!

Taehyung pouted done with Jungkook's obliviousness.He really wanted to smack that little head of Jungkook for being a stupid.

Hyung is soooo stupid!!!!!!

Tae sighed thinking about what he got himself into.He never did imagined in his life he would starve for anyone's touch nor he ever fall for someone this hard.But here he is whipped for Jungkook's touch ,care , love....He must be crazy, right?

But tae loved that craziness the most.The blissful feeling that he experiencing when Jungkook's eyes lock with him,the shivering he felt whenever hyung's fingers caresses him unknowingly ,the great satisfaction he got to just stand beside Jungkook in this life... Everything only made him wanting more.

It is like tae just can't get enough.He felt greedy day by day.Now a days he can't get any grip on his own thoughts or actions.His body was rapidly reacting to his desires that he is afraid of himself.Tae don't know from now on if he can be satisfied just by keeping their platonic relationship like before.He really wanted beyond that,he desire Jungkook.

Tae's eyes darkened and his skin felt hot at the sudden thoughts of his hyung.He slowly slide closer and near to Jungkook and leaned his face close to other.He always admired the gentleness of Jungkook but now he hate that.He wishes Jungkook to be rough and inconsiderate towards him.He didn't wanted care ,more like he wanted the intimacy.

Tae licked his lips while running his finger just above elders's face.He gulped tempting to touch hyung.He runs his hand over the dark black hairs that fallen above those closed eyes of Jungkook,then over the doe eyes that was holding thousands of galaxies for tae,then along the long yet sharp eye lashes,that cute nose,those bubbly cheeks and lastly over the soft lips.....

Tae gulped staring at those kissable lips of Jungkook.He unknowingly licked his lips a thousand time still eyeing those tempting lips of other.He really wanted to know how that will feels over his own.Would it be just like in those dreams?

Tae leaned to Jungkook's face, not wrenching his eyes from that kissable lips.He felt nervous, yet it made him excited.The small space that separated their lips only made tae realise that he just has to lean a bit to have a taste of Jungkook.

The hot breath of Jungkook that fallen over tae's cheek made a tingling sensation throughout his body.It made his face flushed with redness and he could feel the blood rushing through his veins.He glanced at the sleeping face of hyung before closing his eyes.It would have been better if Jungkook also awake and willing to kiss him back...

Tae moved slowly,his heart pounding fastly all of sudden because of the raising nervousness.His breath hitched when his lips touched those rough yet soft lips of his Jungkook hyung.

Tae's face heated up and body felt strange.That slight touch on their lips itself doubled the butterfly feelings in his stomach.He didn't moved his lips,it was a small peck.Yet it was breath taking.He really wanted to live in that moment.The feeling of Jungkook lips made him forget about himself.He was enjoying slowly starting to move his lips....

"Taehyung-ah.....are you guys didn't woke up yet?".The loud voice of Namjoon from outside made tae startle.Tae instantly open his eyes ,came out from whatever daze he was in and backed away from Jungkook ignoring the sudden missing feeling of those sensation.

Tae looked terrifyingly at the door and then back at Jungkook's face.He felt scared like he caught doing something terrible.He don't know how Jungkook will react if hyung knew what he did.

The relaxed yet sleeping face of Jungkook made him sigh in relief.Atleast Jungkook hyung didn't woke up yet.Thank God!

Slowly tae cleared his throat and somewhat replied Namjoon.He touched his chest feeling the beating heart and shook his head.

What gotten him?What was he doing?where did he got this much guts?He didn't knew he would be this crazy!!

Kissing hyung without consent!Oh My God...kill him!!

Tae turned to Jungkook, sitting beside other.Hyung was still sleeping and yet so tempting.Having the taste of Jungkook hyung's lips only left him with the feeling of wanting more.

His first kiss was amazing....He touched other lips with his long fingers, giggling to himself.

Is it his fault that hyung is so captivating? It solely Jungkook's fault!

"Stupid hyung".He muttered giving a kiss on Jungkook's forehead before going to the bathroom.

The room fall into pin drop silence after the bathroom door closed.It felt oddly quiet for the cheerful room they always used to be in.

Jungkook face was stoic when he opened his eyes.He gritted his teeth when he looked at the closed bathroom door.

What the hell is that boy is thinking?

The fuck!