chapter 20 -a week later

Taehyung was in his science class but he couldn't concentrate to the lecture even a bit.It was one week after his wedding , more precisely one week after that bad night.He thought he was close to Jungkook hyung after the wedding and all , but it seems like he misunderstood everything.

He was blind to the visible truth infront of him.Jungkook hyung didn't like him as a lover and was only treating him as kid who needs care and protection.Tae sighed holding his head.

Also how can bogum and he can have anything?They are bestfriend.But there is his Jungkook hyung who is trying to make a romantic couple by pairing them both.Tae don't know wheather to laugh or cry at that thoughts.

What the nonsense!!Does hyung already forgot he is married? Does Jungkook is willing to give up his husband to someone else?.....Hyung is making him insane.

Taehyung was mad at Jungkook from that day onwards.Except their usual little conversations,most of the times tae was silent.He couldn't forget Jungkook's words that he couldn't bring himself to talk casually with other.So there was a awkwardness formed in between them.

Taehyung sighed nth times thinking the ways to make Jungkook fall for him.It was a very big task to make his stupid hyung to see him as a man not as a kid who needs care always.He sighed again looking outside the window.

"Taehyung,are you paying attention to the class?If not you can leave".Ms.Hayoon said harshly giving her usual glare.The whole class was shocked to see the class topper's getting the warth of Ms.hyoon.It was a rare sight to witness Ms.hayoon scolding her favourite student.

Taehyung looked down embarrassed."Sorry, ma'am".
Ms.Hayoon only looked at him with a frown before continuing her class again.

The next class were the physical education that he share with bogum.He changed his cloths into sports wear and walked to the basketball court to see his bestfriend is warming up at the court.

Bogum smiled seeing taehyung grumpily walks towards him with the usual scowl.Bogum could say tae was in bad mood from that itself,It was like that for the past week that it didn't surprised him more.

Bogum tilted his head when a boy from other class approached tae halfway but frowned seeing they both going away from there.He raised his brows didn't liking tae giving attention to someone else.He sighed before continuing his warm ups.

Tae came to the court sometime later and Bogum was sure tae was not in bad mood anymore,more like tae was nervous.

"What was that?".Bogum raised his brow looking keenly at the unknown boy who was sitting on the bleachers.

"What was what?".

Bogum sighed."What were you talking with that boy from the next class?".

Tae looked away from bogum and snatched the ball from other."It was nothing,Let's start the game... bogumie".He said changing the subject and bouncing the ball on ground.

"Oh...so you are keeping secrets from me now??You don't trust me?".Bogum easily took the ball from tae's hold and thrown it aiming the basket.

"No...What are you saying?I trust you....".Tae said holding the wrist of his friend stopping Bogum suddenly."It's just personal, that I-I...".

"There is no secrets in between bestfriends,right?". Bogum raised his brows challenging.

Tae smiled at bogum's gaze before nudging others shoulder."Yes,there is no secrets between us".He said giggling."It just that...h-he confessed to m-me.That's all, nothing more".Tae said scratching his neck embarassed.

"WHAT?".Bogum shouted shocked.He couldn't calm the fuck down even though he knew it was hopeless.There is no chances for him.But he couldn't stop his heart from feeling irritated.

"T-Then,what did you say?".Bogum asked nervously trying to be casual as possible.

"I said I love someone else.What's more?He obviously understood that and we done our farewell".Tae said shrugging."So now let's play bogumie.... please".

Bogum visibly relaxed hearing tae.But he couldn't ignore the slightest pang upon hearing those words.Tae is loving someone else not him.

"Okay then,stop me if you can".Bogum said smugly before throwing the ball towards the basket making tae smile.It is better, everything is better like this.

____________________________________________________________________________

Tae came to his home,No...their home at the evening.The house was very quiet and lonely as usual.Namjoon hyung, jinhyung and all were gone after two days of stay.So he and Jungkook become alone there.

A maid will come to do the house chores in the morning and help with everything.Jungkook said that Jiya was working for him for past five years.She was a nice noona.Taehyung also joined in the kitchen and garden works as a helping hand to her whenever he got time.

Also Jungkook always come home so late at night, probably the works as CEO is tough.Taehyung wondered,in the past how did hyung came to see him at his apartment that late? won't Jungkook be tired after working late and sleeping in the car?Seems like he imposed hyung a hard times.

Taehyung entered his room and took a bath.He got a room for himself beside Jungkook after everyone gone.It was as big as Jungkook's room and was beautiful.He loved everything in their house.

Taehyung decided to do some cooking for hyung as a make up present.He had to regain his confidence and make Jungkook fall for him.He shouldn't stuck up on some petty reason and ignore hyung always.He took a deep breath nodding at himself.

He entered the kitchen after wearing a apron around him.Cooking is the best way to someone's heart.So he will open the door of Jungkook hyung's heart by making some tasty foods.Hyung will definitely fall for him.

After so many struggles and hardship in the kitchen,taehyung removed his apron and served his dishes in  a bowl.He sighed wiping the sweat formed in his forehead.Cooking was not at all easy as it seems.He only barely made it and the dish looked far from his imagination.But it was okay atleast.Will it open hyung's heart for him?Maybe.

Tae looked at the clock to see it was nearly eight in night.The time gone too fast,but there was no sign of Jungkook.He went to the couch and turned on the tv as a part of waiting Jungkook.There was many variety programs was in it and it was funny to see.Tae looked again at the clock to see it was almost eleven.The tiredness making him to sleep.His eyes were closed even before he realise.