1

WrestleMania 32

"Oh my god, today's the day!" Mercedes Varnado (Sasha Banks) squealed to her boyfriend Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose).

"Your day to shine baby." Jon chuckled with a wink at his girlfriend.

Mercedes and Jon had been in a relationship for the last two years. They grew to be great friends down in NXT before he asked her out as she was really becoming a main focal point in the women's division. It did get a bit tricky as Dean was really going everywhere with The Shield, but they made it work and they were on top of the world right now.

It was WrestleMania 32 at the AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas. Mercedes had a triple threat match for the Divas Championship. It was against Ashley Fliehr (Charlotte Flair) and Rebecca Quin (Becky Lynch). They would also be introducing the new women's championship that night, so the winner would become the new WWE Women's Champion, retiring the Divas Championship. Mercedes was extremely excited, emotional, and nervous to have her first WrestleMania match.

Jon would be having a No Holds Barred Street Fight against Brock Lesnar. He was not as excited for his match due to it being a bit difficult to work with Brock and knew the match wouldn't live up to what the fans should expect. However, he was glad to have a match at WrestleMania and to watch his girlfriend.

They were also excited for Jon's brother in the Shield Joe Anoa'i (Roman Reigns) to fight against Paul Levesque (Triple H) for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. It may have been controversial for the fans, but they were excited. Ashley especially was for her fiancé. They would also be glad to see Colby Lopez (Seth Rollins) coming in support of his wife Rebecca. Pam Martinez (Bayley) and Fergal Devitt (Finn Balor) would also be coming to watch their friends and give moral support.

"I'm so nervous but so excited." She admitted as they were heading into the stadium.

"You'll do amazing, beautiful. Steal the show." He grinned, kissing her cheek. The two went their separate ways to get ready for the show.

"Mercedes!" Pam squealed as she saw her best friend begin to get ready for her first WrestleMania match.

"Pammy! I'm so happy to see you!" Mercedes grinned, hugging her best friend.

"Dude same! You're gonna do freaking amazing tonight!" She smiled as they let go of the hug.

"Not to cut you short, but I legit have to run to a last minute rehearsal." Mercedes replied as she got a message from Paul telling her to come to the stage. Pam didn't keep her friend, letting her go do her thing.

As the day went on, Mercedes' nerves got more intense. She was extremely emotional as well but tried to keep it together as she got her makeup done. Once her hair and makeup was done, she went to go get her gear on. It was paying homage to her hero, the late great, Eddie Guerrero. She loved the gear and was proud to honor her hero this way.

"Viva La Sasha!" Joe chuckled as he saw his best friend's girlfriend walking towards gorilla. Jon was shortly behind them as well.

"You look amazing, babygirl." Jon grinned as he gave his girlfriend a quick kiss.

"Thanks, I'm so ready to go out and do this. But I gotta watch you first." She beamed as Jon was about to have his match against Brock.

"Love you." He winked as his music hit, about to walk out for his entrance.

"Love you!" She shouted back, watching her boyfriend's match.

Mercedes knew Jon was going to give the match his all, despite Brock's difference. She was sad for him that it wasn't what he wanted, but proud he went out and did the match anyways for himself as well as the fans. He made it back to gorilla and stayed as he would be watching his girlfriend's match. She went over to Ashley and Rebecca for a group hug before their match.

"I love you guys so much." Mercedes grinned as she already had tears in her eyes.

"You both are my sisters. Let's go out there and steal the show!" Ashley beamed, blinking back her tears.

"Let's go! I love you both!" Rebecca replied. The three shared one more group hug before going out for their match.

Sasha Banks versus Becky Lynch versus Charlotte Flair definitely stole the show for WrestleMania 32. The three girls delivered an amazing match and they had fun as well. They loved being in the ring together. It was even more emotional and historic with the new WWE Women's Championship being debuted. Although Charlotte won, the three had nothing to be ashamed of. It was an amazing match.

"Holy shit! That was amazing!" Jon, Joe, and Colby grinned as they met with their significant others backstage. Mercedes broke down into tears as she hugged her boyfriend.

"I just had my first mania match." She sobbed in his chest as she was very overwhelmed with emotions after her first match at WrestleMania.

"You did amazing babygirl! Nothing to be ashamed of. I'm so proud of you." Jon smiled, cupping Mercedes' face in his hands and kissing her passionately.

"Thank you, I love you so much." She sniffled, hugging him tight.

"I love you too baby. Go celebrate, it's your night." He smiled, kissing the top of her head as she went to go celebrate the amazing night with her close friends.