31

"Are you comfortable in here Jon?" One of the employees said while checking on Jon. He was getting ready for bed back at the rehabilitation center. He hasn't had a seizure since the last one a little over ten days ago. It was terrifying, but he was taking it one day at a time.

"Yep, thanks." He replied before turning out the lights and falling asleep. He was in a deep slumber before his thoughts began taking over into his dreams.

*Jon's Dream*

"Jon it's an emergency!" Joe exclaimed as the large Samoan man was nearly in tears. Jon's eyes got big before putting him on speaker phone.

"What's wrong Joe? What's going on?" He asked as both he and Mercedes were now sitting up in bed.

"Colby!" Joe cried as Jon and Mercedes were shaken up without even knowing what happened.

"What about Colby?! What happened bud?" Jon frantically asked as he was nervous to hear what his best friend turned to brother was going to say about their other brother.

"Colby... Colby was in a car accident." Joe began before trying to breathe. Jon's never heard Joe get so emotional, so he knew it was bad.

"A drunk driver hit Colby head on! He was on his way home to Becks." He continued before taking a deep breath.

"Fuck!" Jon shouted, jolting up out of bed. He was having a nightmare and flashback. He was having a flashback from Colby's wreck and near death. He was drenched in sweat. He quickly turned on a light and splashed some cold water over his face.

"Everything okay, Jon?" An overnight employee asked as they heard the commotion from his room.

"Y, yeah. Just a bad dream." He shook his head and changed from a different shirt.

"Do you need anything?" The employee replied, seeing the man in distraught.

"No, thanks. I'll be alright." He shrugged. It took him a while before settling down. Jon was still an emotional wreck from Colby's accident. It would take a while to emotionally heal. Now, he needed to heal to be there for his wife, unborn child, and best friend.