7

The next night was Monday Night Raw. It would be loaded as well. Jon would be continuing his story, but they would be making it a Shield story. He, Joe, and Colby were super excited and happy to be working together in this capacity. They were three of the very best, so they would deliver a high quality story and match once the time came.

Mercedes would also be making her comeback since WrestleMania. She would finally be on Raw again, featured as a main star. She and Ashley would be kickstarting a storyline together. They couldn't wait to work together again. They knew it'd be just as good, if not better than their story down in NXT. It would definitely be one to watch.

"Hey babygirl." Jon smiled as he found Mercedes backstage, fresh out of the hair and makeup area.

"Hey baby! Ready for tonight?" Mercedes asked after the two kissed.

"Always. Are you? I know you both will do great." He reassured his soon to be wife.

"Definitely. The boss is ready to finally be champion!" She giggled.

The two got to spend some time with their friends before Raw started. They were all super excited for the upcoming stories and matches. They knew they'd be spectacular.

Joe, Jon, and Colby kicked off Raw. Jon had a promo to talk about him winning the WWE Championship. Then, Joe came out to congratulate him but also want his rematch. Afterwards, Colby came out to stake his rematch clause as well.

It got a bit chaotic with Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, and Roman Reigns all in the ring together. So, they made it official. At Battleground it would be Dean Ambrose versus Roman Reigns versus Seth Rollins in a triple threat match for the WWE Championship. They were stoked to finally have this triple threat match.

A little bit after their segment, Ashley had a segment. Charlotte Flair was in the ring bragging about all of her accomplishments. She brought up beating Sasha and Becky at WrestleMania for the new championship. Of course, that didn't sit right for the boss. So, she came out and took matters into her own hands. She and Charlotte went back and forth before Sasha attacked Dana Brooke, Charlotte scurrying out of the ring. The crowd was on fire for them, which was definitely a great feeling as they kickstarted their next chapter.

"Let's go do what we do sister!" Ashley beamed as she and Mercedes were backstage after their segment.

"Iron sharpens iron baby." Mercedes giggled. It was a great Raw to kick off the summer.