103

One Month Later

"Mommy!" Callie cheered, excitedly running towards her mother after the cameras stopped rolling.

It was July. Callie, Jacob, Claire, and Asher just finished the first episode of their dance show. The four did great as the other top ten did as well. One person got eliminated, but the four were still safe. They made it through the choreographers cut rounds as well. They were truly working to become the best of the best in the dance community.

"Callie Renee! We are so proud of you! So, so proud!" Mercedes grinned as she and Jon hugged their daughter tight, feeling utter pride for her.

"You did great, Cal-Cal!" Aiden grinned as he hugged his twin sister.

Callie, Claire, Jacob, and Asher had their own solos as well as two group dances and being broken up into trios. They all showed just how insanely talented they are. The four felt on top of the world, ready to continue competing together.

"Thank you guys! I love you guys so much!" Callie grinned before seeing Bryton run towards her, hugging her soul sister.

"Callie! Ahh I'm so proud!" Bryton squealed, setting her down before going to hug Claire, Asher, and Jacob.

"All four of you did amazing! I'm so proud! Such a proud big sister and dance sister." Bryton laughed, making them laugh more as the five hugged each other tight.

"We love you, Bry! I can't wait to continue the journey!" Callie beamed as they agreed, celebrating a successful start to the journey.