84

"I can't believe our baby is three! Our first baby." Mercedes pouted with a smile one week later. It was Liam's third birthday and everyone was off. So, they were having a Spider-Man themed birthday party for the three year old boy.

"I know, he's a great kid though and I know he'll be a great man one day once he's older." Jon said as they were decorating for the party while both Liam and Taylor were napping.

"Yes he will! He's also your mini. Well him and Taylor. Maybe baby number three will look like me." Mercedes laughed as Jon eyed her and laughed a bit himself too.

"Baby number three?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed.

"Mhm and maybe four." She winked as he laughed even more.

"I'll have no problem getting the job done." He commented as she eyed her husband.

"I know you won't, but let's get through this last run for me at least without getting pregnant. Once I'm done then we can talk." She giggled more as the two kissed and continued to decorate for their son's birthday.

Later that day, all of their friends were over at their home for Liam's birthday party. Everyone was having a great time and Liam was enjoying his birthday party. They all just got done eating and were beginning to clean up from the fun day they had. However, Mercedes' attention was caught as she was holding baby Taylor and scrolling on her phone momentarily.

"Ahh! It's official!" She grinned while looking at Jon, Joe, and Colby. She was referring to their match at SummerSlam in three weeks. It was official that Sasha Banks and The Shield would team up for the first time on pay-per-view against Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, and Liv Morgan in a colossal eight person mixed tag team match. Mercedes briefly looked at the comments as fans were stoked to see this match.

"Welcome to the club, sis." Joe chuckled as all four of them as well as Rebecca, Pam, and Ashley were excited for this matchup. Only three weeks left until they would deliver.