82

Two Weeks Later

"Happy fourth anniversary, baby. Four years, two babies, a lot of memories! I love you so much." Mercedes grinned at her husband as the two were awake while their kids were asleep for the time being.

"Happy fourth anniversary, baby girl. I'm the luckiest man to have you. Someone's gotta keep me sane, right?" Jon joked before the two shared a loving kiss.

"Exactly, but I wouldn't trade our journey for anything! You're my one and only as well as my soulmate. And my baby daddy now." She winked before giggling a bit.

"Mhm, you've given me two of the greatest blessings to ever happen to us. And it all started back in FCW and NXT." He continued as the two laughed a bit more while enjoying their alone time.

"Did you ever think we'd be here and everything would happen the way it did? Even with having two babies under two." She snickered as they made their way downstairs to make some coffee together.

"Well, maybe not two under two and not the addiction, obviously. But I knew I wanted to marry you and have kids and all that stuff. Just happened quicker than I expected but I'm not complaining." He winked as she laughed some more before they heard Liam and Taylor waking up, so they turned their attention to their children. They wanted to spend some time with them after a busy few weeks and a busy next few weeks leading up to Battleground, nearing Summerslam.