85

SummerSlam|Three Weeks Later

"Today's the day!" Mercedes beamed while she was outside with the guys.

It was SummerSlam Saturday. They were at Exploria Stadium in Orlando, Florida. Mercedes, Jon, Joe, and Colby were all outside rehearsing their entrances. Their match would kick off the biggest party of the summer. Mercedes was excited also for her first major pay-per-view back since returning after Taylor's birth. Tonight would be something special.

"You ready baby girl?" Jon asked as the four were outside the ring and waiting to begin rehearsing their entrances again. Mercedes would be getting a classic "Sasha Banks" entrance solo as The Shield would do their classic entrance. Mercedes would just have a bit more details with her entrance that was fit for a Boss.

"Hell yeah! The boss is back and ready to kick ass!" She grinned before Paul Levesque came over to grab Mercedes for her entrance.

Mercedes rehearsed her entrance a few times along with the guys. Once they were done, they spent time with their families. Mercedes especially wanted to spend time with Liam and Taylor before she'd get wrapped up in getting ready for the show. It would be earlier times for her to get fully into the "Sasha Banks" character since they would be first up to compete.

"Thank you for hanging out with them while we have our match, Pammy." Mercedes said as Pam had Liam and Taylor for the eight person mixed tag team match to kick off SummerSlam.

"Of course! Just don't beat up my husband too much." She giggled as Liam and Taylor happily went with Pam so Mercedes could get ready for her entrance with the guys.

"We'll try not to." Mercedes teased as the two hugged. Mercedes hugged her children before running backstage to where she needed to be. She would definitely have an entrance fit for a boss.

Mercedes grinned as she heard Jon, Joe, and Colby make their entrance. Finn, AJ, Luke, and Liv were waiting in the ring. The Shield was up now to make their entrance through the crowd. As they were in the ring, fans were anticipating Sasha Banks coming out with her entrance.

Mercedes was grinning ear to ear as she heard the loud pop the crowd made once they heard Sasha Banks' entrance music. She came out in a huge Escalade car with a security team surrounding her. It was similar to her NXT Takeover: Brooklyn entrance before the iconic match she had with Bayley.

Sasha Banks popped out of the car as the security team was surrounding her. They also had pyro and some money flying down to make her look more epic while she did her entrance as the Women's World Champion. She made her way to the ring, finishing the entrance as the eight of them stared down before the match would begin.

The eight of them had an extremely competitive match. It was back and forth, high flying as well as hard hitting. All eight of them were having a blast. They got around twenty minutes before the ending. The Shield hit the triple power bomb on AJ Styles after taking out Finn and Luke. They tagged Sasha in as she hit the Bank Statement on Liv, picking up a submission victory.

"Here are your winners! The team of The Shield, and the Women's World Champion, Sasha Banks!" Samantha Irvin announced from ringside as the fans erupted with cheers. It was a great match to kick off SummerSlam and fans were ecstatic.

"Proud of you, baby girl." Jon whispered in her ear as the four of them were celebrating and Mercedes was holding the championship up high after a great match.

"Thanks baby, love you." She smiled as the two hugged after exiting the ring.

"Love you too, let's go celebrate." He replied as he kissed her cheek and fans ate that up. They couldn't wait to see where this went as the four were having fun together.