42

One Month Later|Royal Rumble

"Good morning, babydoll. Coffee?" Jon asked as Mercedes was up after nursing Liam.

"Good morning babe, thank you." Mercedes smiled as the two shared a quick kiss and drank their coffee together.

One month had passed since Jon won the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. He was now back on the road full time. He would not be alone though, as his family was joining him too. Mercedes was making her comeback tonight.

Mercedes has been training ever since her six week checkup for her return back to the squared circle. She missed wrestling a lot during her pregnancy. Now that she was returning, nothing was going to stop her. She and Jon worked out all the kinks and curves for the three to travel together.

Mercedes and Jon bought a bus right before his championship victory. It took a few weeks for them to fix it up and make it better for them to travel. They finished it right after New Year's Day. They also celebrated Mercedes' twenty-seventh birthday two days ago before coming out to the Royal Rumble.

Both Mercedes and Jon had matches that night. Everyone knew about Jon's, but no one knew about Mercedes'. She did a great job keeping her training and return away from the media. All she's been posting is her son and husband. She wanted the fans to be completely surprised when they saw "The Boss" back in action.

Dean Ambrose would open the show against Roman Reigns. It would be a one on one rematch for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The fans were very excited to see this rematch. Dean would retain his championship as well.

Sasha Banks would be returning in the 2019 WWE Women's Royal Rumble. She would be a surprise entrant in the rumble. She would be number twenty in the rumble. Sasha Banks would also win the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble, going on to WrestleMania 35.

"Ready for tonight?" He asked while they enjoyed the calm before the storm.

"I am! I'm also really nervous. I'm returning after my shoulder surgery and having a baby, then winning the rumble! It's so many dreams coming true." She admitted while looking at her husband.

"It is, I know you'll kick ass baby. The new Sasha Banks is back!"

"Yes! Sasha Banks is the boss and now the blueprint." She giggled. Mercedes changed her hair from it being dark brown, now to royal blue. She wanted to do a different hair color with her return and was loving the blue color.

"Damn right! And tonight she will be Wonder Woman and wonder mama too." He chuckled as Mercedes' new gear would be Wonder Woman inspired. She was also glad that the Women's Royal Rumble would be second to last in the match order. It was beneficial so she could put Liam to sleep before getting her work done for the night.

"Yes, just ready to return! I'm so excited and nervous. I'm very excited to win too." She grinned while enjoying the morning with her boys.

The family of three were able to spend most of their morning together before getting prepared. The Royal Rumble was in Phoenix, Arizona at Chase Field Stadium. Mercedes was definitely feeling nervous, but was glad to have her husband and son with her to help keep her calm.

"Dude! I'm so jealous! How do you give birth five months ago and come back with a six pack of abs?!" Pam teased her best friend as they were sitting out in the stadium before fans would quickly fill them.

"Well, I did work out during my pregnancy and I did light exercises up until I was cleared. I'd like to thank my gym and breastfeeding for being the reason why I snapped back so quickly." Mercedes giggled while the two stared at the ring.

"You look freaking incredible! I can't wait to watch you win dude!" Pam said as the two girls hugged before they went off to get ready for the big event.

Mercedes had to get dressed in her gear as well as getting her hair and makeup done. She has a lot of fun catching up with everyone that she hasn't seen while recovering from her shoulder surgery and then giving birth to Liam. She was also able to watch her husband and brother's match as Dean retained his championship. Mercedes was so proud of the amazing matches Joe and Jon were putting on during their storyline.

"Hey baby." Mercedes smiled before the Women's Royal Rumble match started. She was feeding Liam on their bus before she would hand him off to Jon while she did her work.

"Hey baby girl, you look incredible. I'm so proud of you for tonight, you will do amazing. No doubts about it." Jon responded, softly kissing her forehead.

"Thank you, I'm just ready to get it done. I'm really nervous, but so excited to win!" She beamed. After she was done feeding their son, she passed him off to her husband as the three walked to gorilla position.

Mercedes watched all of her colleagues and idols enter the 2019 WWE Women's Royal Rumble. She was doing her best not to get in her head. She was relieved that Jon was there with her to keep her calm. He held her hand, kissing her forehead and gave her some positive affirmations as everyone else made their entrance.

"Let's go Sasha!" Stephanie McMahon grinned, helping Mercedes get in character.

"Let's go boss!" Paul Levesque grinned himself. It was just a few moments later that Sasha Banks' entrance music hit. It was Boss Time as Michael Cole liked to put it.

"Oh my god!" Michael Cole exclaimed from the commentator's table. The whole stadium was on their feet as they heard Sasha's entrance music hit as number twenty. Sasha came out and made her entrance, the crowd going even more crazy.

"The boss is back!" Corey Graves (Matt Polinsky) announced as well.

"You guys! It's Boss Time!" Michael Cole yelled as he was on his feet while Sasha made her entrance.

Mercedes had to keep her emotions under control while performing. The fans were on fire to see The Boss back in action after sixteen months out of action. Seven of those was her shoulder surgery. Nine of them were being pregnant and giving birth. She was happy to be back. She was even more happy to win it all.

"Welcome back! Welcome back! Welcome back!" The fans cheered as Sasha delivered a double knees meteora to Liv Morgan, then eliminating her. It felt damn good to be back.

Sasha Banks did amazing in the 2019 WWE Women's Royal Rumble. She lasted thirty minutes before it came down to the final four competitors. The final four were Sasha Banks, Nikki Bella (Nicole Garcia), Asuka (Kanako Urai), and Bayley (Pamela Martinez). They all had a stare down as the crowd was eating it up.

Sasha, Bayley, and Asuka teamed up to eliminate Nikki. Then, Asuka eliminated Bayley. As Asuka was distracted, Sasha threw her over the top rope and was declared the winner. Mercedes collapsed to her knees as she just won one of her lifelong goals. She was the 2019 WWE Women's Royal Rumble Winner.

"Here is your winner of the two thousand and nineteen women's Royal Rumble match, Sasha Banks!" Mike Rome announced from ringside. A referee came in the ring, raising Sasha's hand in victory.

Mercedes was overcome with emotions. She was crying hard as she stood up on the top rope, pointing to the WrestleMania sign and logo. All the fireworks went off as the lights could not be brighter for Sasha Banks. She celebrated with the fans before heading to the back.

"Woo!"

"Woohoo!" The whole women's locker room was there to celebrate Mercedes' Royal Rumble win. She hugged and thanked everyone before making her way to her husband and five month old son.

"Baby! I'm so fucking proud of you!" Jon proudly grinned, scooping his wife in his free arm and passionately kissing her.

"I'm going to fucking WrestleMania! This feels like a fever dream!" She cheered through her tears.

"Better believe it, baby! The boss is back and is ready for mania!" The two shared another kiss, celebrating the successful night with their son. It felt damn good to be back where they both belong, home.