27

It had only been a day later. However, it would be a huge day for Mercedes and Jon. It would be another life altering day for them. They were scared and emotional, but knew it was the right thing to do.

Shortly after their emotional embrace and talk, Mercedes and Jon hopped on to find the best rehab facility for him to overcome his addiction. They found one after an hour of research. It was called Willow Springs Recovery in Austin, Texas. They had an immediate spot for Jon. The married couple took it. They booked him a flight as well.

That flight happened to be in this late morning. To some it may seem impulsive, but the couple knew Jon had to do it. He had to get healthy. They also made an immediate phone call to Vince, Hunter, and Stephanie. They were extremely supportive and would keep it under wraps. They didn't want everyone to know, especially the public. Jon made the calls to their closest friends turned to family last night to let them know what was going on.

Everyone was emotional hearing Jon's state of depression and addiction. They were happy that he immediately, along with Mercedes, found a rehabilitation center to help him get better. Everyone supported him. It would be hard for Mercedes to not have her husband during the pregnancy. However, she'd rather him be healthy when their baby would be born versus not having a father at all.

"Alright, everything's packed." Jon said early in the morning. Mercedes made him some coffee while she had some orange juice after taking her prenatal vitamins.

"Okay. Are you ok?" She asked, handing him the mug of coffee.

"I have to be. I have to get healthy for you and our child. I can't keep doing this to myself or I'll die." He admitted as Mercedes was understanding.

"I'm proud of you for taking this step, baby. I know it's going to be hard and you might not be back until basically right when I give birth. But I'm proud of you, and I want you to be healthy and happy Jon. I want my Jon back." She replied as the two hugged again.

"I wanna be back too." He whispered before pulling away from their hug.

The two had a quiet morning before Mercedes and Jon loaded up in the car, heading to the airport. It was about a half hour drive before they arrived. Jon got his stuff out of the backseat of her car as Mercedes hopped out as well. The two stood together for a moment, taking each other in their arms like they did the day prior.

"I'm gonna miss you." Mercedes croaked out in whispered tones while hugging her husband.

"I'm gonna miss you too, the both of you. Take care of you and baby, okay?" He asked as she nodded her head. He kissed her forehead before hugging her again.

"I'll get better, I promise." Jon whispered in her ear before they shared a loving kiss.

"I love you." She cried as they let go of their hug since Jon would have to enter the airport.

"I love you too, baby. I'll see you soon." He replied. The two waved off as Jon got his things and walked into the airport. Mercedes got in their car, breaking down in to tears. Of course she knew it was for the best, but she would miss her husband. She just wanted her Jon back.