38

One Month Later

"Hey baby, how was your appointment?" Jon asked his wife as she was getting home.

It's been six weeks since Mercedes gave birth to baby Liam. She just had her six week checkup and to see if she got cleared to go back to activities. Her doctor appointment went well, so now she needed to have a certain conversation with her husband.

"It was good! I'm all good and I got cleared to workout and do all that fun stuff again." She grinned, kissing her husband after he got Liam out of his car seat.

"Work out in more ways than one." He winked as she blushed a bit.

"Yeah, that too." She snickered before getting some water.

"So, there is something I wanna talk to you about." Mercedes began as the two sat down on the couch.

Mercedes' conversation with her husband was important. Mercedes wanted to return to WWE once she was ready. She loved being a mother and a wife. However, she missed wrestling. That was her first love and she wanted to get back to it. There was more she wanted to accomplish as well.

Jon was now cleared to return to wrestling as well. The writers were trying to set up how to do it before he'd return. Jon knew it'd be sooner rather than later but he was eager to finally get back in the squared circle. He missed it a lot as well.

"I'm all ears." Jon replied while holding Liam.

"I wanna wrestle again." She blurted out, biting her lower lip for a moment.

"Does Sasha Banks want to make a comeback?" He chuckled. Jon had a feeling that she would want to return. That was the plan when she originally got injured. Then she got pregnant. They wouldn't change it for the world, but she did want to get back to her career.

"Yes she does!" She giggled while looking at her husband and son.

"You know I support you, baby. Maybe we both can return together or close to it." Jon winked as Mercedes felt her heart flutter a bit. That would be an epic night to see Dean Ambrose and Sasha Banks return together.

"Maybe. I know we could get a bus and all that fun stuff. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is that I do nurse Liam, but I'm sure I could pump before a match or something. All that stuff we can work through. First though, I need to at least get back to training." She explained as Jon nodded his head.

"Yes, it is all workable. And yeah you'll need to get back to training, but we'll make you better than ever baby. I support you with whatever you wanna do." He reassured her, kissing her hand. Now Mercedes needed to get back in shape, then working on her return. She was determined to be back and better than ever, sooner rather than later.