62

Two Weeks Later|Royal Rumble

"Ashley!" Mercedes grinned while seeing her best friend, the two hugging as they were backstage at the Royal Rumble. This year, it was held in St Louis, Missouri. The WWE Universe would be piling in soon for the kick off back on the road to WrestleMania.

"Mercedes! Hi beautiful! I cannot wait for your match tonight!" Ashley grinned as she was participating in the women's Royal Rumble match while Mercedes had her Hell In A Cell match that night.

"Thank you! I can't wait to watch yours too! Colby actually helped produce Pammy and I's match again." Mercedes said as the two girls went to get coffee while Jon had Liam.

"He's been doing great as a producer."

"Definitely! I hope one day he's able to wrestle again, but happy to see him back in some sort of capacity."

The girls were able to spend some time together before Mercedes had to begin getting ready for her Hell In A Cell match. This year's Royal Rumble was different compared to last year for Mercedes. She was having a lot of emotions, but most importantly was feeling grateful for the year she's had since returning.

Last year, Mercedes returned from injury and childbirth at the Royal Rumble. She won the 2019 Women's Royal Rumble match, going on to main event WrestleMania with Ashley. As the first two women to main event WrestleMania, Mercedes made even more history as the winner of that match. The year has been filled with highs and lows. She was ready for the night and curious to see what would be next for her.

"You look so good baby." Jon grinned as Mercedes was dressed and ready for her match. She and Pam were kicking off the Royal Rumble show with their Hell In A Cell match. They would definitely set the crowd on fire with this epic match.

"Thank you baby! I get to be the angel while Pam's the devil." Mercedes laughed as her gear was all white with silver embellishments and crystals on it.

"Well you look gorgeous. Good luck baby girl, you'll do great." He said as the two kissed and headed to gorilla.

Sasha Banks and Bayley made their respective entrances to kick off Royal Rumble and the road to WrestleMania. The crowd was on fire for the two. Everyone knew they would deliver hell and they were curious to see who would come out on top. The crowd was split 50/50, especially since Bayley was already one of the top heels in the industry currently. This match would definitely be interesting.

"I hate you! You bitch!" Sasha yelled while slamming a kendo stick over Bayley's back. The attack continued before Sasha jumped from the ringside area and hitting Bayley through the steel cage. This match was definitely meeting expectations, being as brutal as it gets.

"Screw you Sasha! Go back home where you belong!" Bayley shouted a few minutes later after suplexing Sasha through a few steel chairs.

Sasha Banks and Bayley delivered a brutal match inside Hell In A Cell. Both women were bruised, bloody, and sweaty. It came down to the end as Sasha hit the Bank Statement on Bayley, wrapping a steel chair around her neck. It ultimately led to Bayley tapping out and Sasha retaining her championship.

"Here is your winner, and still! The Raw Women's Champion, Sasha Bank!" The crowd went wild as Sasha stood over Bayley's broken body, holding the championship high. The end of the storied rivalry was done and Sasha came out on top. Now, it would be on to the next chapter for The Boss and the Raw Women's Champion.