102

"I am so happy to have a day off." Brittney smiled as she and Liam were currently out getting breakfast at a local restaurant in Orlando, Florida where they now lived ever since getting into NXT.

"Me too. It's definitely been a hustle so far, but I know we got this. I can't wait to just relax with you. Wanna go to the beach later?" Liam offered as Brittney seemed excited for the idea.

Liam and Brittney have been in Orlando for a little over a month. They've been grinding in NXT, wanting to prove themselves worthy of fighting for their dream. Everything has been going great so far, even if they were incredibly busy with getting their foot in the door. However, things were only going to get better.

Since the two had the day off, Liam was planning on proposing to his longtime girlfriend. They've been together for nearly four years, best friends for six years. They were it for each other and they knew that. Liam had asked for both of their parents' blessings before they moved, receiving them. He had the ring hidden in their apartment, but was ecstatic to do it. Brittney was his soulmate as Liam was hers, it was only a matter of time before it happened.

Liam had everything planned out. He wanted a private, intimate proposal between the two. No people, no photographer, just the two of them. It's something Brittney had mentioned to him before and he always kept in the back of his mind. He wanted to do it on the beach, their favorite place, which only intensified when moving to Orlando. Of course they missed Utah, but they were loving Florida for the time being.

"Get ready, let's go to dinner before we head to the beach." Liam said later that afternoon as he had everything planned out the way he knew she'd love.

"Do I need to dress nice?" Brittney giggled a bit, taken by surprise with what he wanted to do.

"Wear a comfortable dress. Don't suffocate yourself." He raised an eyebrow, going over to kiss her cheek as she continued to laugh a bit.

As Brittney got ready, Liam quickly and secretly grabbed the ring out of the back of his dresser where she wouldn't have seen it. He was trying to play it as calm and cool as he could, even though he was a ball of nerves. She was the love of his life and just needed the answer to one question, the most important question.

The two headed out to an early dinner, enjoying their privacy and company. Even though Florida was a huge change for them as they've been in Salt Lake City their whole lives, they were happy to do this together and neither were alone. It made it all sweeter to be doing this together.

"Yay! The beach! And no one's really here!" Brittney grinned and laughed, seeing the beach near empty given it was almost sunset time.

"Just the way you like it." He winked, kissing her hand as they walked more towards the shore and soaked it all in.

"I love you." Liam smiled as she was taking photos of the sun slowly beginning to go down.

"I love you too, Liam!" She grinned, happily kissing her boyfriend. However, she was caught off guard when he paused her and got her attention from taking pictures.

"I wanna tell you something." He grinned, seeing suspicion creep in her eyes. She remained calm and went along with what was happening to Liam's benefit.

"I want you to know how much I love, adore, admire, and appreciate you. It's been that way since we were twelve year old kids being on the wrestling team for the first time together, now being in NXT together. You are my greatest gift in this beautiful life, and I do not take that for granted." He began, both of them already tearing up. She gave him a sympathetic smile, falling more in love with the man of her dreams.

"You are the greatest gift in my life. I want you as my wife, the mother to my future children, the love of my life. There is no one else out there for me other than you, and I want you to know that." He kissed her temple, taking her hand. He got down on one knee, sending her into tears as he was holding his own back. She gasped loud as he pulled out the black velvet box, seeing a three carat princess cut diamond engagement ring. Her dream ring.

"I want you forever and always, only and always mine. Brittney Raine Feltner, will you marry me?" Liam asked as he held up the ring. Brittney grinned as she saw her boyfriend in such a raw, intimate way.

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" She squealed while emotional. Liam carefully placed the ring on her left handed ring finger, pulling himself up before passionately kissing his new fiancée.

"I can't believe you just did that!" She squealed, looking up at Liam once they let go of their kiss. She couldn't take her eyes of her new fiancé and the ring he picked out just for her.

"Better believe it, baby girl. You're going to be my wife!" Liam grinned, picking her up off the ground and holding her tight.

"I love you, Liam Jonathan!" Brittney grinned, kissing her fiancé again.

"I love you, Brittney Raine." Liam said, enjoying the night with his new fiancée.