52

The Next Day|Monday Night Raw

"Oh my god." Mercedes gasped as she and Pam just left a meeting with Paul, Stephanie, and Vince.

Sasha Banks and Bayley would be forming a tag team together. After a few years of off and on fighting for them, they were creating WWE Women's Tag Team Championships. Mercedes and Pam were so honored to be the ones pushing the boundaries more and to bring more eyes on the women's division.

This would also be the beginning of the soon to be rivaled story of Sasha Banks versus Bayley. Asuka would be going to a different show with the championship. Bayley would be winning hers at the next pay-per-view, Battleground. They couldn't wait to build their story together. However, they were more excited to bring in the women's tag team championships.

"Dude, we're freaking doing it!" Pam cheered as the two shared an emotional embrace post meeting.

"I can't believe this is fucking happening! After fighting for so long, they're finally going to be here!" Mercedes exclaimed.

"Good things come to those who stay true." Pam beamed, knowing that was something Mercedes always said. The two made their way towards Jon and Fergal, as Jon had Liam as well.

"There's my wife." Jon smiled as he happily greeted his wife with their son.

"And there's my boys!" She beamed, taking Liam for a moment and kissing his cheek.

"So, is it happenin'?" Fergal asked Pam and Mercedes.

"Yes! They're creating the titles!" The two girls unanimously announced together.

"Woohoo!" Fergal grinned.

"That's awesome! Congratulations girls." Jon cheered as they celebrated.

"Boss 'N Hug Connection is gonna be coming strong." Pam laughed as Mercedes did as well, beginning the build for their story. Let the history makers take their place once again at the top.