70

August

"I cannot believe our baby is two today." Mercedes said while she and Jon were setting up for Liam's birthday. They were having a birthday party for him since everybody was off from the road. The two year old was obsessed with fire trucks, so that was the theme for his big day.

"Best two years of our life." Jon replied as he helped his pregnant wife down, given she was now thirty one weeks pregnant with their baby girl.

"Yes! Being his mommy for the last two years has been the biggest blessing and now we get to welcome another blessing soon. I know he's gonna be the best big brother to baby Tay." She grinned, kissing her husband.

"Yes he is. I can't wait to see their relationship, but let's go get the birthday boy before everyone gets here." He responded as they headed upstairs to get Liam out of bed now that he was awake.

Mercedes and Jon enjoyed the morning with Liam, celebrating his second birthday. It was nice for the three of them to have a nice morning before everyone came over. Pam, Fergal, Ashley, and Joe flew in to see the Goods. Rebecca, Colby, and Bryton came as well. The eight friends were happy to be together again as well as seeing the two toddlers together now.

"So we actually have news." Rebecca said as they were sitting outside while the guys were grilling out.

"Are you pregnant?" Ashley teased as the girls laughed a bit.

"Hell no! I'm one and done! Her siblings will be her cousins from Mer and Jon!" Rebecca laughed, calming down and sharing the news.

"Colby is now doing better and actually cleared to begin training, so both of us are going to begin training to return!" She grinned as the girls gasped and the guys had grins on their faces. They hugged both of them, feeling over the moon for them.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Pam smiled while celebrating.

"Yes! You guys coming back is going to be amazing! And you'll have another little one to root you on!" Mercedes giggled, hugging Rebecca and enjoying the great day with her family.