72

"Mommy." Liam said as he reached up for Mercedes so he could lay with her and two week old baby Taylor in the recliner.

"Hi baby, you can come lay with mommy and sissy." Mercedes smiled as Jon came over to help Liam up in the recliner, given Mercedes was still recovering and resting from giving birth two weeks ago.

"You feelin' okay baby?" Jon asked as Mercedes let Taylor sleep on her chest and Liam cuddled with both her and Mercedes.

"Mhm, I'm still a little sore but other than that I feel good. I couldn't imagine not having our babies! Even though we basically had two under two, I love it and I love being their mama." She beamed before looking at her husband.

"You're the best mom, baby girl. I'm gonna start making lunch while the kids are napping." He replied and kissed her again.

Jon went to the kitchen to make their lunch. Mercedes snuggled with their two babies before hearing her phone ring a few times. She saw it was Pam texting her. She wanted to check on her, Jon, and the kids. The more the conversation went on, Mercedes began laughing seeing some of the things her best friend was telling her or asking her.

"Something funny over there?" Jon chuckled as he brought a little tv tray to his wife since lunch was almost ready.

"Your favorite sister in law." She giggled as he handed her some water as well.

"Oh lord, what's Pam saying?" He asked while plating the food.

"Tell me why she asked if I have even thought about going back to wrestling. She said she knows it's only been two weeks but wants to know when we can have another match." She replied while laughing still.

"What'd you say?"

"I just said I don't know, because I truly don't know if I want to wrestle again. I'm happy with being a mom and a wife, now with two babies. I'm just gonna say never say never, but right now I'd say no." She shrugged before carefully eating so none dropped on Taylor as she was asleep on Mercedes' chest.

"Whatever you wanna do, baby. I support you no matter what." Jon assured her as they enjoyed a quiet lunch while the kids napped, adjusting to being a family of four.