79

"I cannot believe I'm actually doing this." Mercedes laughed as she, Rebecca, and Ashley walked into Black and Brave's new location outside of Salt Lake City where Mercedes, Jon, Rebecca, Colby, and all the kids resided.

Mercedes and Jon had numerous discussions over the last few days about a potential in ring return for her. Mercedes was bitten by the wrestling bug once again, especially seeing her two best friends return after a tumultuous climb back up to where they are now. Mercedes has also been in contact with Paul Levesque, Vince McMahon, and Stephanie McMahon on a potential in ring return.

Mercedes and the three were coming up with ideas for how they wanted her to return. However, she got the all clear to return to the ring. She also made clear that she did not want to be back in the ring for long, given she knew that she and her husband wanted a third child in the near future. Time would tell for when that would happen. For now, she would get back in the ring with two out of three of her best friends whom were practically her sisters.

"But we are so excited for you to come back! And when you do, it'll be even more inspiring since you'd be back full time with not one, but two babies!" Ashley grinned as they were warming up before they'd step into the ring.

"I just think it's funny that Colby and I gave you the wrestling bug." Rebecca giggled a bit as Mercedes and Ashley both nodded their heads.

"Well, yeah! You two have inspired me. Plus all of you keep asking me to come back!" Mercedes teased as they all began laughing even more.

"Alright. Let's get the comeback started." Ashley said as the three made their way to the squared circle and prepped Mercedes for a highly anticipated in ring return back home to WWE.