45

"There's my boys!" Mercedes beamed three weeks later. She and Jon were enjoying their last day home before they leave on their mini UK tour, as well as a few Raws that they would appear on.

"Hey baby, what was that about?" Jon asked as Mercedes got off the phone with an important call. While she was on the call, Jon spent some one on one time downstairs with their now six month old son.

"Well, it was Steph! She asked me if I wanted to film a WWE twenty four about my return, my journey to mania and just my journey to return in general." She explained while sitting with her husband and son.

"Oh yeah? What'd you say?"

"I told her I'm open to it, but I do feel a little nervous having cameras around me twenty four seven. I'm fine with it while I'm on raw, but once the lights are out I like to just be Mercedes." She admitted while getting a snack.

"Well, you make your choice baby. I'm not gonna sway you one way or the other. I support you in whatever you wanna do." Jon reassured her, kissing her temple.

+

A few days later, they were in Brooklyn, New York for Monday Night Raw. They were getting ready to fly to Paris, France the next day. Mercedes and Jon were excited to take their six month old son on his first trip out of the country. He's done great traveling with them so far, they hoped it continued while out of the country.

"Colby?! What are you doing here?" Mercedes asked with a smile while holding Liam. She found Colby backstage, walking away from Paul's office.

"Well, I have some good news." He chuckled as Mercedes awaited her brother's response.

"I am at least, for now, going to be a producer!"

"That's awesome, bub! I'm happy for you! Maybe you can produce Ash and I's mania match." She giggled, hugging her brother tight.

"Never say never, just glad to be back." He gave a smile before Raw began later that night. Everyone was excited for Colby to be a producer. They hoped it would be a step in the right direction with him being in WWE, within some sort of shape or capacity.